Chapter 17 - The Plan

THANK YOU FOR THE OVER 1000 READS, LOVE YOU GUYS!

Hey, so I will be taking a break from the book for awhile, just so I can get a break and focus on some other books, also Im a little out of ideas. I will be re-posting chapters with spelling mistakes fixed by the wonderfull @KaylaCoey but other then that, Im not going to posting for awhile, sorry. Anyway Enjoy this chapter, tryed to make it longer then the others but am running low on ideas...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17 - The plan.

Scott's POV.

I waited till I saw Magneto leave the room, I had recently spotted him annoying Jean and Logan. Once he was gone, I walked into the room, keeping to the darkend walls, I hadn't been seen, yet. But sadly, one of those guards did notice me, and soon had all the guards in the room surronding me. Really? Surrond the guy who has lazer eyes, smart move.

I simply took of my glasses and looked at each and every one of them, nocking them backwards, not to mention, noisily. Soon they where all down and defencless, Logan and Jean where at the front of there cage, ready to be rescued.

I ran to there cage, more guards where probably coming here due to the noise. I tryed to open the cage but the mettal was too strong.

"Stand back." I told Jean and Logan, taking off my glasses and cutting through the mettal in mere seconds.

They walked out happily but where instantly taken over by seriousness when we heard a scream.

One that we all recognnised. Alisha.

We raced down the coridor, not caring about the guards, or anything for that mattur, Alisha needed us, and we where going to find her.

"Magneto said that we where close to her, so she can't be far." Logan said stopping before turning the corridor, slowly now, getting ready to ponce on any guard.

We heard another heart breaking scream that made me just overflow with hatered, how could someone do something like that to Alisha. She is so sweet.

Logans POV.

I decided to lead the way, I felt like Alisha was my responsability.

We charged down corridor after corridor, probably running in circles, but it was hard to navigate in the dimly light maze. Eventually after the third scream, I found where her, I found Alisha. A sence of relife flowed through me.

Untill I realised what he was doing to her, her hands attached to a pole, and her electrisity just flowing every where. The look of pain on her face was heart breaking, pure terror in her eyes made rage flow through me. I glared towards Magnetos blured figure that was smirking in her direction. I started to launch foward but a hand grabbed me and pulled me back.

I imediantly turned to see Scott, he better have a good reason for pulling me back.

"We should have a stratergy, before going in, he will suspect it." Scott said, hate to say it but the kid was right.

We huddled in together, quietly conversing, coming up with a solid plan that not even Magneto could expect.

Magneto's POV.

That's it, the more pain she has, the more elctrisity she gives off. The more electrisity the more mutants I can change to make my army bigger. This is one of my best plans.

The more she screams, the more it enrages Logan. Yet another upside to this plan, getting him to be so annoyed and pissed off. I smirked at her as she tryed to scream but nothing came out of her mouth. The silent scream is sometimes the most affective.

I suddenly heard footsteps, loud thuding footsteps, running towards me. I turned to see a figuer that I definatly recognised. The figure suddenly had tthree large spikes grow from each hand. Ah, Logan, here to save the day. I think not.

I waved my hand and sent him flying across the room and into the wall.

"Logan!" I heard a broken voice yell out, Alsiha.

"Here to save the day huh, Logan? I think not." I spat at him, crashing him further into the wall. "And I'm guessing someone helped you get out. Who might that be?" I asked him, crushing him further into the wall, he will say eventually.

Suddenly all the light from the electrisity dissapered, diming the room. I turned from Logan to see no one at the electrisity obstracter. Where the hell did Alisha go? My eyes scaned the room, preying for anything that moved. I spotted two moving figured running for the door, I flicked my hand at them but they wernt wearing any metal, I summoned for my guards to chase after them which they did.

But as my guards got there, a bright red light nocked them back. I sent more guards after them, but to go the other way around. Suddenly a kick to my face knocked me to the floor, losing my conection with Logan. I looked up to see a familier floating figure who I know to be Storm.

So they are all here.

More guards rushed into the room, running to logan but before I could say other wise, Storm had electricuted all of them. And again, out of no where something smashed into me, but this tim didn't stop pounding me. It was a metal like figure, that I remembered to be Leo.

"Leo! Remember what we talked about." A feminine voice of storm called out to him, he hesitated, trying to regain his control.

I flicked my hand, and sent Leo flying across the room. The stupid boy was instantly knocked unconsious. The only thing he acomplished was knocking off my helmet, that was bigger that it seemed. I know had the Proffecer inside my head, but I quickly shut him out by putting my helmet back on. I have been out matched by the 'x-men' as they call them selves, even though I hate to admit it. I decided to pull back and let them go, I had enough of the girls electrisity for now.

They left quickly but hesitantly, they knew something was up. As soon they where gone from my sight, I sent guards to the cages holding the other mutants, making sure they haddn't escaped. If word got out about what we where doing, then my whole plan could be screwed up.

Good job I didn't tell Alisha much about what I was doing.