Chapter 7 - What's your power?

Hey guys, this is it for now, as the title of the chapter is 'What's your power?' Then I would like you to tell me in the comments what you would have as a power if you where a mutant.

Please tell me, im very bored at home... So here is the chapter... Enjoy...

Pic of Magneto

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 7- Whats your power?

"So Alisha, we would like to ask you a questions." He said calmly.

"What sort of questions?" I asked gripping my chair with my fingers ready to swing it at someone.

"Just some questions about you and an arrangement for you to live here, with us." He said his voice still calm.

"O-ok..." I stuttered nervously looking around.

"Lets start with your mutation, do you know what it is and what it can do?" Logan asked friendly, and

I had to think for a while before answering him.

"Uh, well I know I can use electricity." I state and the Proffeser grins.

"Not only can you do that child," He smiles and continues. "You can manipulate and control the electricity, It runs through you. You can use it to your liking, quite an extrodinary mutastion you have, do you know how you managed to acquire this mutastion?" He askes solemnly.

"U-h well, I got hit my lightning." As soon as the words leave my mouth, looks of shock spread around on everyones faces, all accept the Proffeser.

"Good to know that you can remember, most can't." He stated, I thought he talked abit like Yoda, but thats probably just me.

"When the lightning hit you, it made you, well... Unique, and now you can join our school where you will be cared for and kept healfy." He said smiling.

"Um ok but I'm not sure about staying here.." I say and he looks confused.

"We can assure you that you will be well and safe, you will never go hungry and will always be cared for." He says still confused.

"Yeah but I don't want to hurt anyone." I say looking towards Logan and then back to the Proffeser.

"Dont worry about that, the clothes you have been given will block out your electrical touch unless the person touches your skin." He says reasuring me.

"But I can't touch anyone?" I say looking at my bare hands. The proffeser then reches out and places some gloves on the far corner of the table. I reach out to them and put them on.

"These will make you able to touch things, well stop you zaping people." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Anyway about you living here you will have a dorm and go to lessons every day except weekends, each lesson is an hour long, there is five lessons a day. Its basically school, your dorm will be upstairs and to the right, on the girls third of the up stairs." Logan said to me, turning in his chair to face me.

I slowly knoded "Fine, I'll stay here." I said and they all smiled happily. Was I sure about this? NO I very much wasn't.

Half an hour later, I had been given my schedule and told where my dorm was. I slowly made it up the polished stair case, as I herd the bell go signaling the end of school. The children rushed out there classes and ran up the stairs, trampeling me slightly. I waited, half way up the stairs, for the mob of kids to clear, after five or more minuits I was able to walk with out being barged. When I got to the top of the stairs, there were three hallways, one leading to the left, one leading to the right and one leading foward, my map said go right so I did and searched for my room,  my room number was 62. I walked slowly along, the girls room numbers started at fifty so my room wasn't to far away. Then after what seemed like for ever I reached my door, the number 62 writen across the gold plaque on the top of the door. I opened it slowly when I saw the most gorgeous girl standing in front of me...

-------------------------------------------------------

So thats it... For now *Creepy ass grin* Haha. Please vote, comment, and answer the question at the top :D alsooooooooooo KEEP READING! Heh-heh.