Chapter 24 - Leo

Hey, so this is the second part of the long chapter that I split into two chapters, but I wanted to make it long seeing as its the second to last chapter, the next will be the last. I'm so close to the end of the book now, and Im kind of dissapointed. But I have a serious lack for ideas, but you never know, maybe there will be a sequle. Please comment and vote.

But, sorry this is a short book, I never thought I would get this many reads or this many fans for the book. I just have no more ideas. Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24 - Leo

Alisha's POV.

I was lying out on one of the lawn chairs out on the dock, the sun beaming down on me as I watched my friends play in the swiming pool, I wasn't able to go out into the water because of my electrisity,s o I just layed out, basking the sun, and watched them. Yasmin was next to me keeping me comftable as she read.

I suddenly saw Leo runnning past the swimming pool from out of the woods, he went right into the manstion. He looked angry and troubled, I wondered if I should go over to him, he had been rather hostile around me latly so I wasn't sure. But I decided to.

I walked down the corridor in my bikini with a seethough overtop sort of thing on. The halls where empty, everyone was taking the day off to enjoy the sun, and the air cooler inside had broken so no one wanted to be in here. I ran towards Leo when I saw him, as soon as he saw me he went into his metalic form, not wanting to get electracuted. I thought I would get used to it, but I just hate always seeing him in that form, it makes me feel like a freak.

"Hey Leo." I greeted him after a hug, he walked along one of the corridors with me, hand in hand.

"Hello."

"What where you doing in the woods." I asked him in curiosity, he seemed to stifen at that.

"I... I was... Just running." He stuttered, I didn't believe it, and im not letting it pass by anymore.

"Leo, what where you really doing?" I asked again, turning to him so he had to stop.

"I told you, I was running." He defended himself.

"Leo, cut the crap, you've been acting really weird ever since I woke up, first what happened with Yang, then the phone call you wouldn't tell me about, then Logans behavier around you and you being over protective of me, so what the hell is going on?" I demanded, my voice raising towards the end. I frowned at me and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why do you want to know, it is non of your buisness." He stated.

"Fine, if you won't tell me, then I'll go ask Yang." I argued back, turning on my heel and going to walk off, but before I could go anywhere, a cold metal arm was on mine and pulling me back. "Let go of me." I growled.

"Your not going anywhere near him."

"And why is that,  you can't control me you know."

"I bloody well can control you, you will not go anywhere." I hadn't seen him like this before, it was kind of scary. I steped back in fear and he stepped closer to me.

"Stop it Leo." I whispered pushing him back with my hands, but he was too strong.

"You know what, you know what? If you really want to know, I'll show you." He said, grabbing my arm and dragging me down the hall.

I struggled hard against him, trying my hardest to get him off of me. What had gotton into him latly. He seemed so caring before and now he was this, who was on the other end of that phone call?

Leo's POV.

I walked around in the woods, waiting for him to turn up and tell me what to do, he said he would be here.

Then suddenly, as if appering from no where, a blue figure appered. I turned to it in an attacking stance, but she seemed amused.

"Stop acting like a moron." She scalded, I instantly knew she was from him, Magneto

"What has he said?" I asked full of curiousity as she circled me slowly.

"He has told you to bring her now. And don't think about tricking him, you know what he's like." She answered turning suddenly to walk away.

"Is that it?" I asked. She turned back to me.

"What would you prefur, a scroll that has inscribed his short speck he gave to me, or a recording of it?" She asked sarcasticly, I decided not to answer and just let her go. "You better be there soon, you know he doesn't like waiting." She finished as she dissapered behind some trees.

I turned and ran out of the forest, running up the big green lush hills back to the mansion. I had a vage plan of what was going to happen, all I needed now was Ms. Alisha her self.

When I got to the mansion, I started walking down a coulpe of halls, think about where she would be, just as I was about to make my way to her dorm, she came running down an ajoining hall. I turned to her, trying to look happy, knowing that what I was about to do, she wouldn't like.

"Hey Leo." She called to me as she hugged me, I hugged back slightly, not wanting to make this any harder then it had to be.

"Hello." I replied.

"What where you doing in the woods." She asked curiosity vivid on her face, I stifened at that.

"I.. I was.... Just running." I stuttered, hating my nervousness, I could tell she didn't believe it by the expresstion on her face.

"Leo, what where you really doing?" She asked again turning to stand infront of me so I had to stop in my tracks.

"I told you, I was running." I defended my self, my teeth slightly gritted.

"Leo, cut the crap, you've been acting really weird ever since I woke up, first what happened with Yang, then the phone call you wouldn't tell me about, then Logans behavier around you and you being over protective of me, so what the hell is going on?" She demanded, I crossed my arms over my chest as I grew in anger.

"Why do you want to know, it is non of your buisness." I stated angrily.

"Fine, if you won't tell me, then I'll go ask Yang." She argued back, I grew furisous with this, she wasn't going anywhere near Yang. I reached out and grabbed her arm as she turned to leave."Let go of me." She growled.

"Your not going anywhere near him."

"And why is that,  you can't control me you know."

"I bloody well can control you, you will not go anywhere." I snapped, she seemed really frightened by this, I could see it in her face as she backed away from me. She steped away from me as I steped closer.

"Stop it Leo." She whispered to me as she tryed to push me away.

"You know what, you know what? If you really want to know, I'll show you." I shouted, grabbing her arm as I started to drag her down the hall, she shouted and struggled for all she was worth but it was usless.

I hated to scare her, I hated to do this to her. But he had told me I had to. But I knew there was no other option, and something much more importante was at stake. I dragged her into the machanical room which is full of jets and cars and all sorts. I used my pass to get into one of the small jets, chucking her in after me and shutting the door.

Let's just get this over and done with.