Chapter 2- Powers with in

So here is chapter 2 I didnt really know what to right I was a bit stucck so please leave comments so I can make it better. Also if you have already read chapter one before I posted this then please re-read I did some agustments. Please excuse all spelling mistakes I cant spell at all

Pic of Logan

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I ran down my gravel driveway and then I turned a sharp right and raced down the street. Out of nowhere five police cars came shooting towards my house their sirens blaring. I immediately froze and pulled my hood up over my head, trying to cover my face. I shakily walked down the street before I turned back to see the police cars pulled up, messily surrounding my house. The cops got out and kneeled behind the car doors, using them for protection. they then pulled out their guns and pointed them towards my house.

"Come out of the house quietly!" Yelled a cop to my empty house thinking I was still inside.

I quickly walked around the corner and ran down the street trying to get far away from them.

"Everyone hates mutants, they will kill me if they find me." I thought to my self as I suddenly tense, three police cars suddenly came bolting down the lane. But this time they didn't go towards my house, they came towards me. A police car fiercely pulled up in front of me and I turned to run the other way but another two police cars had me boxed in. The cops jumped out their cars and went into the same posititon as the others, but this time their guns where pointing at me. The blinding red and blue lights flickered against me, causing me to shield my eyes.

"Get to the ground!" One cop yelled to me and I instantly turned on my heels to face him, my hands in the air surrendering myself. I slowly and carefully backed away from them.

"I said get to the ground!!" Yelled the cop again in fustration, but again I ignored him and backed further away.

A extremely loud 'pop' sound came from the cop, and then in that split second a surge of pain pierced my arm and I fell to my knees. I grabbed my arm in pure shock and terror.

Blood rushed out of my arm, my vision went hazy as I dug the bullet out of my arm, knowing I had to get it out. The pain was so unreal it terrified me more than the cops ever could. the cops started to walk towards me in sync. I blinked rapidly shaking my head trying to get my vision back, the bullet fell to the ground. stood up shakily and then I felt it, The warm flow of energy rushing through me made my super alert and my haziness go. I suddenly shot my good arm out to the side and a pure electric whip formed in my hand and I smashed it againts the floor, sparks flying everywhere across the ground. Some how I new what I was doing, like instinct.

The cops ran back to their cars as I continuously hit the floor with my whip. I slowly walked towards the cops and then with one smooth action I smashed my it down into the bonnet of the police car in front of me, cutting it off in one clean blow. Two of the cops jumped in one of the ramming police cars and raced away, while the other just sat in his car turning the key again and again but the car wouldn't start. He jumped out and ran down the road.

Something in me wanted to kill him but I fought it, I already had blood in my lodger that I wanted out. Im a 14 year old kid, not some mass murder for heavens sake.

Then the whip disappeared into a mass of sparks and left my hand empty. The cop stopped in his tracks and pulled up his gun to point it at me, three bullets came rasing towards me. My are extended instantly facing towards the cop, i held my hand up and transparent yellow hexagons appeared in front of the bullets and they fell instantly to the ground sparks coming from them. So now I have some sort of electric force field? Cool.

"How 'bout that." I said to the cop as I started to run towards him. He braced him self as leaped through the air, and collided my elbow with his head. He was instantly knocked out. My question, since when could i fight?

In the not so far distance I could more police cars raging down the road towards me. I jumped over a mini fence and down a long dark alley way. "Hopefully I'm out of sight." I thought to my self as I tripped on some pavement. The rain was thinning so I ran to the big willow in the park that this alley way lead to. After I reached the end I could no longer hear the sirens. The park was empty and dark, I scanned the area before I ran across the damp grass and to the tree. The big branches full of leaves, kept most of the rain and wind out. I carefully climbed up the willow and sat on a big branch near the top. I was gonna have a busy day tomorrow, I needed to get out of this town. But thats tomorrow and now I gotta sleep, I my eyes gently fluttered shut and I was asleep in the big willow before I knew it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well thats all for now so please comment, vote and keep reading.