Chapter 6 - To the start of a new you

This is a fairly short chapter, sorry. I was just trying to get it done for you. Might be a bit boring but im sorry. Enjoy...

Pic of Jean

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

Chapter 6 - To the start of a new you.

I slowly got up as Storm's hand left my arm, I felt empty with out any one there. As I stood and stared at the other's I shook more and more.

"Don't be afraid child, you didn't mean any harm and neither do we." Said the Professor looking calmly towards me, a slight smile appearing on his face.

"Now Alisha, we need to ask you a few questions, so if you would care to step this way into my office." He looked puzzled "Maybe after Storm has let you get alittle refreshed." He said wheeling his chair down the corridor on the left. 'Great now whats going to happen? And what does he mean by 'refreshed' I asked inside my head, as Jean and Cyclopse walked behind him, and Logan followed slowly behind them. Then Storm and I headed the opposite way back to the doctor's like room.

We walked back down the corridor and stood by the room, this time I noticed that on the door had 'Room 42, Treatment room' writen on a gold plack that was nailed to it. Storm pushed the door open and we both went inside. She pointed to a chair, "Please take a seat, I'll go get your things." She said before smiling kindly and walking other to another adjoining room, which im guessing is some sort of locker room. She came back out holding my t-shirt and some other clothes. She hannded me them, "I brought you some other clothes because yours looked alittle... destroyed." She smiled. "Professor Xavier read your mind and said that these clothes would be to your liking, I hope" She said jokingly, and I smiled in return. She pointed to a changing room and I walked in holding my new clothes, I've never owned new clothes before.

The clothes where definitely my style. I was in a black dry-fit t-shirt and with a fawn waist coat. It was paired with baggy navy jeans and black converse. I smiled happily at my new appearance in the mirror. I reached into the pockets of my old t-shirt and pulled out my Ipod, I stuffed It quickly into my pocket, and then reached for the leaf-let. It wasn't there, Oh no maybe they have read it, they might know what I've done, Damn.

I walked out fear on my face, Storm looked towards me kindly, then when she saw my expression she instantly frowned. Storm reached into her pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. She extended her hand to give it to me but I just stared at her in shock.

"D-did you read it?" I stuttered quietly, she shock her head.

"I didn't, I won't go through your stuff incase I am given permission." She replied and I breathed a sigh of relief before taking the paper from her. Again she smiled kindly. I gulped remembering what the proffeser had said.

"What does he want to talk to me about?" I questioned her quietly.

"Just some stuff about you living here and other questions, don't be worried." She said casually and my face litterally droped in fear.

"L-living here? I can't that, not after what happened and the fact that no one but you can touch me." I said feeling tears fill my eyes, I blinked them back hard but couldn't stop one from leaving my eye. She smiled pitifully and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Dont worry, all will be explained, and we want you here Alisha." She said calmly.

After about ten minutes we walked out the door and down the many posh looking corridors. She walked me to the outside of a door that read, 'Room 2, Professor Xaviers office.' Storm reached for the door knob as we walked in four pairs of eyes suddenly turned on us, and I followed blushed out of shyness. The professor sat behind his desk while jean, cyclops, and Logan dotted about the room in random chairs. Storm went to sit down in a chair, and I followed.

The professor smiled kindly, and then began the conversation...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well their you go a very short and boring chapter... Will update soon!