Chapter 13 - Eletric current.

Sorry this took so long, I thought I posted this yesterday, I might have, I'm not sure... So yeah sorry, well enjoy, and I have serious writers block so it might be a while till the next chapter. Thanks for reading, enjoy.  Not edited, or spell checked.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 - Eletric current.

Logans POV.

As soon as I herd those words leave Scotts mouth I felt like a part of my died. I don't know why I was so fond of this girl, maybe because of the fact that I rescued her. I turned to Xavier who was wheeling his way to the door, we went down the corridor to the massive dome room, Cerebro let Xavier enter and then closed behind him not alowing us entrence.

I sat down outside waiting for news, come on Proffeser we need to help her!

Alisha's POV.

I woke up by being yanked upwards, I had a blind fold on and my hands where tied behind my back. I was placed into what seemed to feel like a metal chair. My blindfold was riped off reviling all the light, it piersed against my eyes making me blind. After my eyes had agusted  to the light I imediantly wish they haddn't.

The room I was in was dirty and I could here screams in the far distance. Tanks of water lay in the middle of the room with nedles attached to the roof. At the end of the tank there was a bubbleing metalic liquid that had tubing that led to the wires.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone spoke up.

"How are you liking my little...  Lair" Magneto gave me a gremising glance making me shudder.

"Wh-What is this place?" I stuttered a little but managed to keep it together.

"You my lady, are the finale element to my plan, the electric current that flows through you is just what I need to make this, this all, work at last." He said waving his hands around.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked my voice wavering a bit.

"Dont you worry my dear. MISTIQUE!" Magneto yelled out, was he in some sort of pain?

Just then a blue figure with blue spickes all other it, um her? I dont know what it was but it had bright orange hair that didn't go to well with it's skin colour. As it strutted towards me it seemd to glare a little. Geez is there any thing I can do right.

"Hello my dear" Magneto said to it, im guessing it's female. "Mistique would you please take Alisha to the... room." Magneto said, so she is called Mistique.

Mistique simply nodded, her hands took of my restraints and picked me up, she started to drag me.

My hands were restrained behind my back, police man stile.

"Get off me!" I yelled at her trying to struggle as much as posible against her. Only then did I notic that I had a long jumper, like t-shirt thing on me. I closed my eyes trying to get as much electrisity as I could to electrecute her.

"Not going to work kiddo, its an electric proof jacket." Mistique said simply tugging me towards  towards a hallway.

"Arg where are you taking me!?" I asked, yelled at her face. I hate this damn jacket!

"Silence!" Mistique ordered in a firm and frightening voice.

"No! I will not be silent! Get off of me now!" I ordered just as firm back, Mistique frowned.

"You order me again and you sure will regret it!" She said glaring at me with such hatred.

"You will regret what happens when you mess with me!" I spat back veminously.

"Thats it!" Mistique half screamed slamming me into a wall she slammed me into it again and again, my face starting to get cut from the ruff texture the pain sincing in making me cry out. Suddenly it all stoped and I fell to the floor into a crumpled heep.

"Control yourself, shes going to die anyway, we need her energy first so just stop." A firm voice said in a shouted whisper, im guessing it was Magneto.

"Fine." A feminin voice snaped back, which to im guessing is mistique.

The familier scayly hands came around me pulling me up ruffle, we walked further down the dark corridor till we reached some metal doors. One of her hands left as she opened the hard stiff door.

Inside it was all white and pristine... Im joking no it was dark and cold, Mistique swiched a light swich on making those annoying flickering lights come on, arg.

Mistique dragged me to the middle of the room where their was a large dome like pole in the middle, it was half my size and looked like the cleanest thing in this room, place even.

Mistique walked me over to it and gestured for me to stand sill. I did as I was told, no matture how bad I wanted to get out of here I would never now where to go. Mistique cuffed my feet to the floor as Magneto walked into the room.

"Ready?" He asked like I had a chose, I just grunted.

Magneto and Mistique walked away from me to a part of the room that had special floor pads on it, Magneto pulled down a leaver and some not-to-good sounding machine noise.

Sparks started coming from the pole-dome thing and my hands, with out my permistion, they flew to the dome thingy and wouldn't come of no matter how hard I tryed. It started to feel like a knife was cutting through my hands, it hurt like hell. The sparks grew to massive bults of lightning that shot every where apart from where Magneto was. I threw back my head in pain and squezed my eyes shut.

Just when I thorght it couldnt get more worse a loud beep sounded and the pain started to go down. When all the pain was gone I fell to my knees and cryed silently.

Why was this happening?

What was happening?

"Dont worry my dear we will continue soon." Magneto said while undoing my cuffs like I enjoyed this.

"What the hell!?" I managed to yell at him.

"We harvest your electrisity." He said smiling simpely.

What? Wait, can I still use my electristy or Is it still all gone. Magneto pulled off my electric proof jacket.

"Oh and dont worry about using your electrisity, you wount be able to intill tomorrow. Your electrisity is attached to your blood cells and your blood cells multiply by second so that means that we can harvest as much as we want!" Magneto said with a grimice, why was he telling me this?

Mistique took me to a cage and shoved me in there, she locked the cage bafore walking away.

Why was I here by my self?

Why wasn't anyone rescuing me?

Leo?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again, vote, comment and keep reading.