The Prisoner of Azkaban

Hola!!!!! Thanks for all those reads and wonderful comments, And all the messages by all the people who don't have a wattpad account, and hence, cannot comment! Thanks a lot!!!!!! Love you all!!

Ok, now there's a thing. You all must have understood that this book will not contain any movements of Harry himself. This mainly containHariRoxx001s the actions and reactions of Lilly and James. Now the first part of the book is over ( The Philosophers Stone) the second part is the Prisoner of Azkaban. Enjoy!!

There is no such thing as a normal year at Hogwarts.

Lily had known this since she had first arrived at the castle herself. First of all, it's a school that teaches magic - not exactly your typical boarding school.

Second, you have hundreds of underage idiots that are practically locked up for nearly ten months out of their.......well lets call it 'comfort' so things were just bound to be interesting.

It was true when she and James attended, so why did it surprise her that her son's life at Hogwarts was extraordinary? Because Harry was nearly killed twice in his first two years at the magical school alone. His latest adventure had involved a diary that wrote back, the Chamber of Secrets, a basilisk, and the true identity of the Heir of Slytherin.

Even the idea of it made her head spin and her heart ache. And it wasn't like Harry went looking for trouble-
trouble had a nasty habit of finding him.

In about a month, Harry would be returning for his third year at Hogwarts, which could only mean that more mayhem would ensue - Lily just didn't realize how soon.

She must have laid in bed for half and hour, trying to get just that last bit of sleep in before she had to face the day. She took a hot shower and had made a pot of coffee before either James or Harry even rolled out of bed.

Lily was mixing her cream and sugar into her daily cup of coffee when an owl flew in through the open kitchen window and dropped a copy of the Daily Prophet on the counter.

She picked up the paper as she raised the cup to her lips, but it never made it. What she saw on the front page made her drop her mug on the floor; the sound of the breaking ceramic echoed through the house.

"What's wrong?" James asked as he entered the kitchen. She couldn't talk, hell - she could barely breathe. All she could do was stare, white faced, at the heading of the wizarding newspaper.

A picture of Peter Pettigrew was in the middle of the front page. But this was not the Peter that Lily had known. The Peter Pettigrew she remembered was a plump, shy boy. But the Peter that was looking up at her from the Prophet was a thin, gaunt, shell of a man with sunken eyes.

THE DAILY PROPHET:

Escape from Azkaban Early this morning, the Ministry has reported that mass murderer Peter Pettigrew has escaped from Azkaban fortress.

"We are doing all we can to recapture Pettigrew," said the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, this morning, "and we beg the magical community to remain calm."

Fudge has been criticized by some members of the International Federation fo Warlocks for informing the Muggle Prime Minister of the crisis.

"Well really, I had to, don't you know," said an irritable Fudge.

"Pettigrew is mad. He's a danger to anyone who crosses him, magic or Muggle. I have the Prime Minister's assurance that the will not breathe a word of Pettigrew's true identity to anyone. And let's face it - who'd believe him if he did?"