Discovery

The Daily Prophet,

Truth or Lies?

Our sources have just received very interesting piece of news on the capture of thr traitor 'Peter Pettigrew'

Pettigrew was reviewed the previous day and he stated that he was not involved in the murder of the 12 muggles. HE says-

"Its not me! Im not guilty! Its that Black! He was involved! He killed them and made it look as though I was the one, but its not true! And therefore I have escaped in order to tell the truth to the world! IT'S NOT ME WHO KILLED THEM! IT'S THAT BLACK!"

Well now....... Skilled Auror Sirius Black, murderer? Stay tuned for more information.

-Reeta Skeeter.

Daily Prophet,

Guilty.

We regretfully have to say that Peter Pettigrew has been recaptured and despite him telling the truth.....Sirius Black has been proven innocent.

Peter has now been captured and put under strong security. 7 aurors are placed outside his cellar and an auror inside too.

It's now your turn to choose sides. Black or Pettigrew? Now, now there, I know that you have been brainwashed by that stingy bat, Albus Dumbldore. But here's the thing, how do you know that you can trust him? Has he signed anywhere that he will be the one responsible for any of you?

Dumbldore, already known for imprisonment of his sister has his own favourites. He firstly favors that Potter boy, who wears that scar as a crown, and thinks that we too favour him. But that boy is troubled. Yes. Thats the truth. He sees and hears wierd people screaming and shouting. Now who knows? He might never even have fought you-know-who ?

Stay tuned for more information
-Reeta Skeeter.