To be the Daughter of Voldermort

I've never killed anything or anyone before, but when you're living with the dark Lord that's what he will expect you to do. My father had been training me over the summer in using the dark arts. When he would go to kill or recruit followers he would take me with him. "Do it Nemissia kill him!" My hand froze at holding my wand to kill the man I couldn't do it. "Nemissia you are my daughter and you are going to listen to me, as your father I order you to kill him." I reluctantly pointed my wand at the man's face and said the word. "Advankakada." The spell hit him making him fall and die with his eyes open. I was going to close the man's eyes but my father grabbed my arm. We flew through the sky in black smoke until we reached Malfoy manor. My father landed me down and he made me walk to the front room. Now that me and my father were living with the Malfoys I lived in my room up stairs. My father had a room too but he spent most of his time in the front room. He looked into the fireplace while I just stood there with my back to the door watching him. "Father, I don't know what to say I know killing people is something you're ok with but that was my first time doing it." He stayed silent and I knew he was not happy with me. "Come and stand by the fire with me." I did as he asked and stood by the fire with watching the wood burn. "I thought you understood what it meant to be my daughter and yet you can't even kill without hesitation." I looked up at him and saw how upset he was, he had never been so angry with me before. He turned to me and he pointed his wand. "Crucio." I fell to the floor in agony for a moment till I remembered not to cry. I had learned not to scream or cry when my father would punish me with the cruciotis curse which wasn't that often. But when he did he taught never to cry, he always crying is weak. My body shook through the pain then once he stopped I sat up and looked at him. He bent down to me and put his finger under my chin. "Remember this Nemissia to be my child you will have to kill and if you don't then you will be punished, do you understand me?" I breathed slowly to keep from crying. "Yes, father I understand." He then sent me up to my room and I didn't bother getting in my bed. All did was sit against my bed crying into my knees and soaking my dress. I hated my life.