Christmas Party

I walked into the party dressed in a long light blue flowing dress that was v-cut down the middle and had white rose pestels all over it. My hair was done in braids and I walked to Hermione seeing her with her date. Harry then walked in with Luna as his date and walked over to professor Slugghorn. He waved at me for a moment then turned back to the professor. I looked around and saw Hermione had left and then I saw Harry go behind a curtain and I saw Hermione behind the curtain as well. I walked in and Hermione hugged me. "I'm sorry you couldn't bring a date with you Nemissia I just wish I could have come with someone else instead." Neville then came in with food on a plate and offered it to us. "No thanks Neville." Said Hermione. "Probably a good idea they cause horrible breath." Neville said and I could tell that that was actually a good thing for Hermione. "On second thought." Hermione then took the plate from Neville and started eating. She then looked through the curtain and grabbed my hand. "Crap he's coming this way." She pulled me out into the halls hoping Harry would cover for us. I stopped Hermione from pulling on me when I saw Filch pulling Draco by his clothes. I hid and listened in. "I found him messing around in the classroom and he said he was invited to your party professor Slugghorn." Snape walked to them while Draco struggled. "Okay so I was date crashing." I could see the struggle in his eyes and Snape grabbed Draco's shoulder after Filch let go of him. "I'll escort him out."
"Certainly professor." Draco and Snape then both walked and I saw Harry go after them. I followed behind till Harry saw me and pulled next to him to hide. We then heard Draco and Snape talking. "You are causing me a lot of trouble Draco, I swore the unbreakable vow that I would protect you."
"I don't want your protection I was chosen for this I won't disappoint him." Harry and me then left and I walked outside with him trying to talk to me. "Nemissia wait up what is an unbreakable vow and is it that Draco was chosen for?" I stopped and turned knowing I had to lie to him for his own sake. "I can't tell Harry at least not right now but I promise that when I have the chance I will tell all I have been through with my father now I have to go." I then left running to the fountain where Seamus wanted me to meet him. When I got there he was dressed in a nice pair of black pants and a white dress shirt and he had food sparkling cider with him. I sat across from him on the wall of the fountain and he poured me a glass and handed me some food. "You look amazing like an angel." I blushed and he moved the food over to his other side then took my plate and set it away from us. I took a sip of my drink as he held me to him and smiled. "So is this the suprise you have for me?" He laughed a bit then grabbed my hand in his. "You are so impatient but alright." He took my glass from me and set it aside then he got down on one knee and held my hands tightly. My heart skipped a beat starting to realize what was going on. "Nemissia you are the most wonderful person in the world, I don't care what your father says and I can't imagine myself with anyone else." He then pulled a ring box from his pocket and I moved one of my hands to my chest. "I know its probably a little early considering were still in school but I figured we could wait until after graduation, so Nemissia Vernice Riddle I ask you to be my wife." He then opened up the ring box and I saw a diamond ring in the shape of a rose. I put my other hand on my mouth and I felt happy tears slipping from my eyes. I got down on my knees and held him tightly. I started kissing him over and over again. "Yes Seamus I will marry you." He put the ring on my finger then picked me up in his arms and began spinning me around and I laughed in complete happiness. I had been engaged to Seamus Finnegan and I have no regrets.