Dumbledore's Speech

During the train ride to Hogwarts I spent the ride with Draco and his friends. I could tell Harry was spying on us and Draco could tell it too. "You guys go on ahead I wanna check something out." Draco said when we made it to Hogwarts. I left to the great hall and sat at the Slytherin table waiting for him. When he came back I looked past him seeing Harry covered in blood. "You beat up my best friend Draco." "He was spying on us I had to." I glared at him and turned away from him. "Welcome to another year at students, as you know you were all searched before entering the school now let me tell you why." Dumbledore looked at me intently while he spoke. "There was once a student who like you roamed these very halls and sat in every room his name was Tom Riddle; now these days we know him by a different name Voldermort has returned." He talked about my father, but I just paid attention to the students that were staring at me. Everyone knew that my father was Lord Voldermort and they hated me for it. I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have powers they would do what ever it took to take me down but no one would dare to with me being so powerful. "There's something to think about now off to bed all of you." We were sent to our dormentries and I went to bed keeping my wand close so no one would win if they tried to hurt me.