The Fake Memory

I told Dumbledore about what happened with me and my father and he told that for my safety I shouldn't leave Hogwarts until summer started. Harry soon came back and I threw my arms around squeezing him. "Harry I heard about what happened with the deatheaters thank goodness you're alive." He pulled from my hug and me Hermione and Harry walked through the halls. We saw Ron and Lavender together and I wanted go over there and knock some sense into Ron. "Of course I'll ware it for you Lavender." Ron said to her and she hugged his arm. "That's my won, won." I rolled and Harry and me looked at Hermione. "Excuse me I have to go and vomit." She then left and on our way to Dumbledore's office I Harry everything that happened with me and my father. "I'm sorry that happened to you Nem you must be wishing to get that mark off your back it's too bad Dumbledore can't remove it." "Actually Harry I decided to take the magic off of the mark on my back, its still there but it's just a regular tattoo now and I think I'm okay with it, because in a way it keeps my father now that he possibly hates me." We walked into Dumbledore's office and we looked into the water. We saw a vision of my father as teenager and enjoying a dinner party with Slugghorn. "Sir is it true that one of our professors is resigning?" My father asked Slugghorn. "Tom I couldn't very well tell you even if I and by the way thank you for the pineapple you're quite right it is my favorite, but how did you know?" He asked Tom leaning over. "Intuition." Slugghorn then looked up at the clock. "Goodness me is that time? You all better head out before professor Filch gives all detention." Everyone then left except for Tom. He tapped slugghorn's hourglass and it caught slugghorn's attention as he stood near the fireplace. "Look sharp Tom you don't want to be caught out after hours." Tom then walked closer to Slugghorn. "Um sir I actually have a question for you, you see the professors they're not like you."
"Go on." Tom walked closer to the fireplace and started speaking again. "I was in the library in the restricted section and I came across some kind of rare magic its called as I understand it hurcrux." He then repeated the word and then I could tell the memory started to get foggy. "I don't know about such things and if I did I wouldn't tell you now get out and don't let me catch you speaking about this again!" Me and Harry then lifted our heads up we were shocked by what we saw. "Confused? I'd be surprised if you weren't."
"I don't understand sir." Dumbledore then walked to the pool of water. "This may be the most important memory I've ever collected." "You must not fail in getting professor Slugghorn to reveal his true memory to you." He then put his hand in the water. Harry left but I stayed behind to talk with Dumbledore. Professor with all that has happened I don't think I should be helping Harry with Slugghorn anymore, I was actually thinking about going into hiding now that my father knows the truth he's gonna come after me and Harry." Dumbledore turned around and walked to me. "There's something you should know professor, my father gave Draco a mission to kill you and he was the reason that Katie ended up getting cursed but that necklace was meant for you when Draco cursed it." He grabbed my shoulders and looked at me seriously. "I know Snape already told and I had anticipated this to happen, but don't worry I want it to happen listen Nemissia you have to understand that you can't tell anyone about this and that you have to let this happen now go back to your dormenty." I slowly turned and walked back to my dorm room feeling shocked this whole time he knew he was gonna die and he doesn't want to stop it from happening.