Professor Slugghorn

The next day I went to my first class with professor Slugghorn since he was teaching potions. I walked in and he waved at me. "And who might you be?" The professor asked as I set down my stuff at a table. "Nemissia Knight, its a pleasure to meet you professor Slugghorn." Then more students began to come in and I was glad to see Hermione had the same class as me. "Well since all the students are here I shall begin the lesson now can anyone tell me about the potions I have set up on this table?" Hermione then raised her hand. "Yes you miss...
"Granger sir the one on the right is a love potion but it doesn't really make someone in love with you it just makes them crazy about the person by using certain smells, for example I smell parchment ink, and toothpaste." Just then Ron and Harry came in. "Uh sorry we're late sir we were supposed to have a free period."
"Oh its alright Harry." The professor then had them grab some books and sit at a table. "Now. Who can tell me about this one?" Professor Slugghorn asked holding up a ville. Hermione raised her hand and so did I. "Yes miss Knight, I'll give you a chance since you were here first."
"Its called liquid luck sir." I answered him. "Correct, 10 points to both Gryffindor and Slytherin, now I am willing to give two villes of liquid luck to the students who are able to recreate the potion so let the brewing commence." I went to my table and opened up my book and read over the directions. It seemed easy enough but I remembered from training with my father that there was a trick to creating liquid luck and I began following the steps that my father had taught me. As I was creating the potion I saw that Harry was using a strange book that the directions scribbled out and new ones over them. He seemed to be following the same recipe as me. Which Hermione was confused about. After me and Harry finished professor Slugghorn pricked his finger and the blood dissolved into our potions. "They're perfect I don't believe a drop could us all so as promised a ville liquid luck for both of you use it well." I took the ville and put in my book bag then headed to defense against the dark arts. Even though I had learned all about it from my father he wanted me to stay close to professor Snape and Draco too.