Ron is Poisoned

I walked to professor Snape's office to speak with him about what I just talked with Dumbledore about. I walked in and saw him looking almost in distress. "Snape there's something I need to talk to about, why is Dumbledore gonna let Draco kill him?" He turned and walked to me. "Nemissia Draco isn't going to kill Dumbledore, Dumbledore has already asked me to do it and the reason because of this is that Dumbledore wants your father to trust me." I looked at him confused. "But my father already trust you." He cleared his throat. "Not enough to tell me about his horcroxes and where they might be; and now that you can no longer be trusted by him he'll look to me and only me." I understood what he said and left promising him I wouldn't talk to anyone except for him and Dumbledore about this. I went to bed that night feeling all dissy like I could fall over in a matter of minutes. I felt like I was being watched and I could have sworn someone was touching me and talking to me. "You may think that running away will save you but Dumbledore won't be able to protect you forever you're mine."  After realizing it was my father I woke up in a flash sweating all over. I then felt someone grab my hand and almost burned Pansy in the face. "Whoa calm down just so you know your friend Hermione is knocking at the door something about your other friend Ron." I ran down stairs not caring that I was in my pajamas and opened the door to Hermione looking she could just cry her eyes out. "Nemissia come quick its Ron he's been poisoned." My body to feel like it was melting. I rushed back up stairs to change then ran back down and went with Hermione to the hospital wing. When we got there Harry was there and so was professor Snape, professor Slugghorn, Dumbledore, and Ginny. Hermione sat at Ron's bedside holding his hand and I sat next to Harry. "How did it happen?" I asked him and Dumbledore sopke up for him. "Mr Wesley drank a brew that professor Slugghorn had and then he fell into seizure but Harry used a beezer to help Mr Wesley and it worked so Mr Wesley should be better soon." Dumbledore then turned to professor Slugghorn. "Where did you get that brew anyway?"
"It was a gift although I had planned to give it to you but now I'm glad I didn't now that I know what it is." I then heard someone running in on high heels and asking for Ron and I knew it was Lavender. "Where's my won won has he been asking for me?" She then stopped looking pissed seeing Hermione holding Ron's hand. "What is she doing here?" Hermione then stood letting go of Ron's hand. "I was about to ask you the same thing." "I happen to be his girlfriend."
"Well I happen to be his, his friend." "Don't make me laugh, you two haven't spoken in weeks and I suppose now because we're dating you actually find interesting."
"Stop it! He has been poisoned and for the record I've always found him interesting." Their aurumeant then and we Ron speaking. "Ah see he senses my presence don't worry won won I am here." We heard him just barely whispering a name but it wasn't Lavender. "Her, Hermione." Ron reached for Hermione's hand and I could sense how much he felt for Hermione that he had been hiding all along. Lavender ran from the room crying and Hermione sat back down next to Ron smiling. "Oh to be young and love's king sting." Him and the other professors then left.  Ginny then walked to Harry and smiled. "About time don't you think?" We all then looked at Hermione smiling. "Oh stop it." She said blushing. We. Then left her and Ron alone.