The Real Memory

I had been sent a message from Dumbledore to head to his office and Harry was there with a memory vial. Harry dumbed the memory into the pool of water and we put our heads in. "I was in the library in the restricted section and I came across some of very rare magic, its called as I understand it horcrox."
"Yes."
"What exactly does a horcrox do professor?"
"A horcrox is safe keeping object that protects a piece of your soul."
"So how would you create one?"
"I think you already know the answer to that question Tom."
"Murder, so how many times can you rip your soul?" "As many times as you want."
"So what about seven times as per say." "Seven times Tom this is all theridicly right?" My father then turned from the fireplace and looked at Slugghorn. "Of course sir it will be our little secret." The memory then faded and we lifted our heads. "Sir." Harry was about to speak when Dumbledore put up his hand. "This explains everything and now I know how to stop Voldermort."
"That's where you've been sir when travelling?" Dumbledore nodded and then he sent Harry to wait for him but had me stay. "Nemissia tonight will probably be my last alive, so I urge you to go into hiding quickly." "Professor no I'm not gonna leave and let you get killed." Nemissia then grabbed my shoulders and looked deep into my eyes. "Nemissia you can't be here when Draco or Snape kills me or things will not go to according to plan and there's a chance that you will be captured by your father's followers and taken to your father, there's no telling what he'll do to you for turning against him." I knew in my heart he was right but I didn't the idea of letting him die. "Please isn't there anything I can do?" He took me in and held me for the last time. I finally understood why he meant so much to me. Reminded me of my grandpa who now doesn't remember me.