Katie Belle is cursed

Me, Hermione, Harry, and Ron walked to the pub for some refreshments. I kept tuning out the whole conversation because my father was speaking with me. "You and me need to meet here soon for the holidays even though I forgave you for hesitating to kill that man you still need to earn my mark on your skin and I have prepared a mission for you to take on and if you succeed then your training will no longer be needed we shall talk soon daughter." In all the studies with my father I have never once received the dark mark on my body to prove I was one of my father's followers. He always said that he would decide when I have earned the right to wear his mark. The opening of the door into the pub snapped me out of my senses and we sat down at a table and Hermione ordered us some drinks. We then saw professor Slugghorn coming to our table. "Hello Harry I wanted ask if you would come to my dinner party this weekend?" I looked at Harry and he smiled at the professor. "I'd be delighted to attend sir."
"Splendid look for my owl and you and Hermione can come as well Nemissia." Our drinks were then brought to our table. "Thank you for the invite professor I will be there." He smiled at us and then acknowledged Ron and left. We all looked at Harry confused. "Dumbledore has asked me to collect information from professor Slugghorn." After finishing our drinks we walked from the pub behind Katie and her friend. Katie was messing with something and her friend was trying to tell her not to touch it. Hermione draped her arms over me and Harry as we walked but I could feel something wasn't right about whatever it was that Katie had. We then heard screaming and Katie was lying on the ground. "I warned her, I warned her not to touch it." Katie's body then went up in the sky and her hung out and she looked to be in pain. She fell back to the ground and Hagrid came over and picked her up while Harry reached out to the thing Katie had been carrying. "Do not touch that just the wrapping you understand." I saw it was some kind of necklace and ran off to go find Draco. On my way to go find him I ran into an alley and then I realized where I was so I turned around. But I couldn't leave, because some students from Gryffindor and hufflepuff had followed me. One stepped closer and I saw it was a boy from my dark arts class. I'll be honest here I have never been good with remembering every one of my classmates names. "You know I always had a suspicion that you were different from every other wizard, what with your crazy super powers to be an elemental wizard, but I never once thought you would be the daughter of a killer." He spit at me and I made it fall off my face and fall to ground turning to ice. I started getting my powers ready but then Seamus walked through the crowd. "What do you guys think you're doing, he asked turning his back to me. "We're gonna make sure that she doesn't get the chance to be just like her father, and the only way to do that is to break her now out of my way Seamus." I couldn't help but let out a little laugh, they actually thought they could take me down they are dreaming. Seamus almost stopped pushing him back and looked back at me. I mouthed the word "leave." to him so that I wouldn't have to worry about him getting hurt. He then walked past me to the end of the alley giving me one last look before turning the corner. I began hearing my father speaking into my mind. "Teach the brats a lesson, show them what happens when they mess with the daughter of the Dark Lord; I'll be watching." The kid walked closer to me and punched me in the face bringing me back to reality. I got up and threw water at all of them. They fell to the ground soaking wet. A girl I didn't recognize stood up and pointed her wand at me. "Bomborita." I used air to make me fly up before she could hit me with the spell then I ended up behind the crowd and out of alley. I wanted to leave but I couldn't with me being watched. I started making the air around me change to where we were into a complete snow storm. I then grabbed the kid who punched me and began punching him back and moving on to each other kid. I could hear my father laughing with pleasure in my head. He was enjoying me bringing out the bad side of me. I then felt someone grab my fist and stop me. I turned my head and saw it was professor Snape. "Nemissia why are you hurting your fellow classmates?" I felt my father leave my mind and I looked back at the kids. Each of them of them had a bruise on each one of their cheeks. The kids all stood up and looked at me with fear. "We're sorry we won't try to beat you up again please don't hurt us." I stood up with Snape and he took out a piece of paper and sent a message to Dumbledore. "All of you students head to the hospital wing and I will take Nemissia to professor Dumbledore and he will decide what kind of punishment you children will receive for trying to attack a fellow classmate." We all then left back to the school.