Weekend Suspension

I was brought into professor Dumbledore's office and he looked almost frail like he could collapse at any time. "Severus why have you brought Nemissia to me?"
"I caught her punching a student, but it might have been out of defense now if you'll excuse me to go. He then left and I looked back at professor Dumbledore. "Professor I didn't mean to they cornered me in an alley and I got punched I had defend myself." He put up his hand stopping me and I closed my mouth. "Nemissia I can tell by the bruise forming on your eye that you were attacked but weather it was self defense or not you still used your powers against the students and your powers are far too great to be used in such a way." He then touched my forehead and I closed my eyes. I could feel him looking at my memories and seeing how the fight happened. He then pulled away and I opened my eyes. "It seems that you lost control of yourself entirely before you were stopped by professor Snape, what made go as far as to take out your anger and use your powers?" My eyes began to sting with tears and I lost it. "I had no choice my father was watching me through my eyes and then when I made the snow storm I kinda blacked out; I swear I didn't realize what I had done till professor Snape stopped me if it wasn't for him I probably would have killed those kids." He nodded his head and put his hand on my shoulder. "I will have to suspend you from any festivities this weekend and suspend some of those kids but you even though you were only defending yourself you will still attend detention with professor Mcgonagall for next week and for the weekend I suggest you be suspended from school until this whole mess blows over so go back to your dormenty and pack some things to leave for a while I'll let you know when you are allowed to come back." I did as he asked and went back to my dorm. When I got there pansy approached me. "Nice face ya freak." I glared at her, I was so not in the mood to deal with her attitude. "Back off short stuff I don't have the patience to deal with you right now." She gave me a smug face huffed out her breath. "Fine but you should go check on your boyfriend because he is going nuts up there." I pushed past and went into Draco's room. He was throwing things around and I had to grab him by his clothes. "Will you calm down Draco do you want everyone to know what the heck is wrong with you?" He yanked away from me and sat on the floor. "I can't calm down the freaking curse didn't work and I don't figure something out then I'm gonna have to use the unforgivable curse to kill Dumbledore." He looked at me and his face changed to suprise. "What happened to your eye?" I let out an a breath and sat down next to him. "I was jumped and even I attacked out of self defense I'm now suspended for the weekend so I have to leave for a while Dumbledore said to stay away until the whole thing blows over." He laughed and put his arm over my shoulder. "Looks like we both had a tough day." I laughed with laid my head on his shoulder. He then started talking again. "I wish things could be like they were before; I wish you and me were just good friends and I didn't have carry this mission for your father, I really don't want to kill Dumbledore Nemissia I'm scared." I looked at him in pitty and kissed his cheek. "Draco I'm gonna be honest with you but you have to swear that you won't tell anyone." He then looked at me seriously. "I swear what ever you tell me won't leave this room." "K when you saw me and Seamus breaking up last year that wasn't real we were just pretending so that my father wouldn't kill Seamus and honestly I would rather we were friends instead of a couple because I can you truly love me but I don't feel the same way, I love Seamus and I'm sorry if you are hurt by my words." He laughed a bit then grabbed my hand. "I kinda figured that you were still with because you have been acting like you hate your life." He then kissed my fingers and sighed. "I wish we could just break up but I know your father wouldn't be pleased if we did." I made a sad face and hugged him then left to my room to pack my stuff. I sent a note to my father telling him I would be coming over for and I also told him about my suspension. I then packed my things and avaperated to the Malfoy manor.