1: Traitor.

(A;N Hey!! This is my new story, hope ya like it.)

Hiccup's Point of View. 

I heard a scream and then a feminine voice screaming "Hiccup!" I spun around in record time and caught a glimpse of Astrid jumping off the maze walls Gobber had put up and the Deadly Nadder right behind her before I felt heavy weight land on me, when the small amount of smoke cleared I saw Astrid on top of me, her axe embedded into my red and white shield and her right leg wrapped around my left. "Ooooh! Love on the battle field." I heard Tuffnut shout, while Astrid tried to stand up but struggled because of our intertwined leg, "She could do better." Ruffnut said back to her twin. I scowled but groaned a little when Astrid kept struggling, "Let-Let me.... Why don't you..." I tried to say before Astrid finally got her leg free and I yelped as she stood up, she frowned at me but when she looked up she saw the Deadly Nadder getting free from behind under remains of the maze wall, she gasped and grabbed the handle of her axe and pulled with all her strength, "Ow, ow, ow!" I yelped when she pulled harder, she quickly placed her foot on my neck and pulled again this time pulling my shield away from my arm and swung with all her might at the Deadly Nadder that was about to attack us, the force of the impact against the Nadder's head destroyed my shield and the Nadder made a sound of pain before wobbling away. 

I was curled up into a ball shying away from any harm and I heard Astrid panting and Gobber saying loudly, "Well done, Astrid." I looked up hesitantly seeing Astrid looking down at me angrily, "Is this some kind of joke to you?" she said, waving her hands around, "Our parents war... Is about to become ours." She continued pointing her axe at my neck, "Figure out which side you're on." She finished before spinning around and walking away, I frowned and looked down at the ground. 

Astrid's Point of View.

I yelled out angrily as I threw my axe at the tree again, I was still thinking about what Hiccup had done in dragon training. He was so idiotic! But yet Stoick had let him into dragon training. He almost got himself and I killed!! I ran forward and yanked my axe from the tree and turned around and rolled across the ground before spinning around about to through my axe again but stopped when I saw Hiccup standing there, there was weird looking leather straps wrapping around his chest and waist and he was holding what looked like a saddle also made out of leather. His eyes widened and he hurried away without a word, I frowned and silently followed my skirt jingling as the spikes hit each other. I looked over a large rock and saw him walking deeper into the forest he looked behind himself and I quickly hid behind the rock.

Once I was sure he had continued walking I hurried out of my hiding place and silently followed him, he didn't look back and I mentally laughed, bad choice. I followed until he stopped in front of a shield that was wedged in-between two large boulders, he crawled underneath and walked out into the largely dipped clearing, I walked over to the edge of the drop and watched him walk out into the clearing, "Toothless?" he called, I frowned. Who was he calling?.... Suddenly there was a loud growl and a large black dragon leapt from the shadows and landed in front of Hiccup, I was about to yell out for him to watch out when he chuckled and rubbed the beasts head, I stood there in shock. 

Hiccup... was a traitor? I hurried away through the forest dodging logs and low hanging branches, when I finally made it back to the village I yelled out for Stoick, people looked at me confused but quickly said he was in the great hall, as he and the Warriors had come back from looking for the nest early. I sprinted there making sure not to run into anyone doing their jobs. I burst through the great hall doors and ran towards the chief of Berk gasping for air. 

"What's wrong lass?" He asked looked at me confused, "Hiccup -pant- Is -pant- a traitor!" I squeaked, Stoick froze and tensed, Gobber on his left gave me a weary eye and I was quick to give my proof, "I saw him in a cove with a dragon! I don't know what type!" I said hurriedly, Stoick's gaze hardened and I smirked slightly, still panting for breath. 'Ohhhh Hiccup was in so much trouble now. '

Stoick's Point of View. 

Hiccup? A traitor? I should've seen this coming. I looked at Astrid and she was red in the face from all the running and she was still panting lightly, "C'mon, show us where this cove is." I said standing up and told Gobber to tag along, he stood up and Astrid nodded before hurrying out of the great hall, she started running through the village with Gobber and I following, she ran through the forest for 10 minutes before we came to a large cove, I looked in and saw Hiccup and a beast, Hiccup was chuckling and rubbing the beast's nose. I growled in anger and slide down the side of the cove, the beast nor Hiccup noticing my presence, Gobber slide down as well and I walked towards Hiccup, I quickly grabbed his arm as Gobber jumped onto the beast making sure to hold him down. 

Hiccup yelled in shock when I swung him around to face me, his eyes widened in horror when he saw my face, "D-Dad! What-what are y-you doing here!" He squeaked and I narrowed my eyes, "Astrid here told me of a traitor in Berk, and here he is." I said coldly, I couldn't believe my own son would go against his village like that. Hiccup gulped and I could see tears in his eyes, his eyes flickered towards Astrid and I saw her smirking at him, I looked back at the beast to see it unconscious.

"Toothless! Don't you dare hurt him!" Hiccup yelled, struggling in my grip. "Why would you trust one of those beasts!" I yelled back, Hiccup looked at me hurt present in his eyes, "Because he's my best friend." He said coldly before ripping his arm out of my grip, I scowled at him. "You'll have a trial tomorrow and the village will help decide your punishment for your treason. Until then you will be in one of the cells with your.... dragon." I spat the last word out like venom and Hiccup's face fell as I grabbed his arm again and Gobber nodded at me telling me that he will figure out a way to get the dragon back to Berk. 

I pulled Hiccup along, through the woods and he was deadly silent, Astrid was following as well the smirk hadn't left her face and I thought she was proud of herself, I kind of was proud of her as well. I sighed heavily as Berk came into view and I walked past the villagers and walked towards the small caged jail cells that were set up in the dragon training arena. When I made it to the first cell I threw Hiccup in and scowled at him, "Why are you doing this? To your own son?" Hiccup choked out, I looked at him and saw him looking at me with tears streaming down his face, I scowled. "You're not my son." I growled before slamming the cell door closed and walking away, but not before hearing the pained sobs of Hiccup.