2: Trial

Hiccup's Point of View.

I had cried to myself to sleep about 5 minutes after my fath- no Stoick left, I woke up and looked around momentarily confused at my surroundings before I remembered everything, I sighed before noticing green eyes looking at me at the other end of the cell, a smile broke out onto my tearstained face as I hurried over to him and started hugging his neck, "Oh, Toothless." I sighed sadly, he cooed worriedly but I smiled at him and he licked my face, wiping the lingering tears away. I looked over at the cell door when I heard a clinking noise and noticed Gobber was entering, Toothless growled before wrapping his tail around me protectively. Gobber frowned before turning to me with a blank, expressionless face. "C'mon Hiccup, your trial is about to start." Gobber said, a hint of sadness in his voice, I sighed sadly before standing up, Toothless followed suit and kept his tail wrapped around me, Gobber sighed again and grabbed my arm and tugged me along, Toothless roared, enraged someone had taken me without his permission but he couldn't do anything as Gobber slammed the cell door after he got me out. "You will be back to get him, or will be back to join him." Gobber whispered, pulling me along. 

I sighed again as we walked out of the caged jail and into the dragon training arena, I noticed the whole village was there. Astrid was standing next to Stoick a smug look on her face, Gobber then put chains around my wrists and made me stand in the middle of the arena facing Stoick. "Traitor, you are in the middle of this arena today because you have been caught committing a form of treason, which is befriending a dragon. Berk has one law and that is to kill any dragon on sight and you even failed to do that." Stoick said loudly, the teens laughed and I scowled. "The council and I have chosen your punishment and that is a five-year ban from Berk." Stoick continued, everyone went dead silent. I tensed and I looked down at the ground blinking rapidly to stop the tears. "You will leave the island tonight with that.... beast with any necessities. You will not be allowed to contact anyone from Berk and will not be able to visit. If you are caught on the island your ban will increase by a year. You will only be able to contact me when your five years are up, I will expect a notification at least a week before your arrival." Stoick said and he had no emotion in his voice and I looked up at him, my eyes cold and I looked at Astrid, her face was one of horror, severs her right

Gobber walked up to me and grabbed the chain hanging in between my wrists, dragging me back into the cell, I noticed Toothless standing near the cell door, he started growling when he saw Gobber dragging me back, he unlocked the cell door but left it closed and turned around walking out of the small jail, I walked forward and opened the cell door, Toothless jumped forward and landed on top of me, he wrapped himself around me, growling out into the small jail in case someone was there.

I sighed and chuckled a little before gently nudging him with my knee to show I needed to get up, he clambered off me and stood looking at me sadly, almost saying 'sorry'. I sighed and pet his head and started walking out of the jail, into the arena only to stop and glare at the five people in front of me. Toothless growled at them, wrapping his tail around me protectively again. Astrid stepped forward, she was wringing her hands in front of her looking at the ground. "I-I'm really sorry Hiccup. I didn't think this would happen. I thought that maybe you would just need to do something big for the village. Not-not this." She whispered and I glared at her. "Oh yeah, you expect me to forgive you?-" I growled, everyone flinched at my cold tone. "I don't think I'll ever forgive you. I might but I really hope I don't. Because you don't deserve forgiveness, you got me kicked out of my tribe! My father disowned me!" I yelled, Toothless growled louder making Fishlegs take a large step back and Astrid to stiffen, Tuffnut and Ruffnut to mutter 'cool' and Snotlout to yelp a little in fear. I rolled my eyes before mounting Toothless and pulling up gently and he lifted off, he sped past the five teens and sped through the village with people screaming, I landed Toothless at the back of the house and I dismounted.

"Stay here." I whispered before running into my house, I ran upstairs and started gathering all my necessities like clothes, sketches of Toothless, his tail fin blue prints and any other important sketches, a thin pillow and a thick blanket and threw them into a straw weaved basket. I ran downstairs and I hurriedly collect a medium sized leather water pouch making sure it was full to the brim before grabbing a little bit of food and fish for Toothless before sprinting back out to him and strapping the first basket to his saddle. 

We flew into the forge and I saw Gobber hammering a sword and I growled in anger before jumping off Toothless and grabbing another basket only smaller and running into my back room and starting to throw in really important stuff, a load of leather, lots of iron and a small set of tools. I ran back through the forge, Gobber not even looking up, I strapped the slightly smaller basket to his saddle and flew towards the docks. The sun was already slowly dipping under the horizon and I sighed sadly, I sat there mounted on Toothless waiting until the whole village showed up so I could leave. Everyone glared at Toothless and me and Toothless growled as Stoick came forward. "Traitor, it is time for you to leave this island and not come back for five years, remember do not contact anyone on this island or visit once until you are welcome. In five years on this exact date I will expect you to come, so we can make sure you're alive and you can choose from there." Stoick said coldly, "I will gladly leave." I growled and that made the village create an uproar, yells of "Leave!", "Disgusting traitor!" or "I hope you die out there!" Were thrown at me, I sighed sadly and Toothless growled loudly before blasting a plasma blast at the villagers making sure not to harm anyone before taking off into the slowly darkening sky, I leant down and sighed again a small smile creeping across my face. 

I was finally free.

Hello! this is the second chapter of my new story! I hope you'll enjoy this story and hopefully your excited for any new chapters? :P 

Comment down below if I made any mistakes or if you're confused about something that happened and I will hope to fix it. <3

Vote so I know you guys enjoy it and want more chapters!! <3

<3 <3 .Continue waiting for new chapters as I will try and update frequently.  <3 <3