9: Back to Berk.

3rd Person Point of View.

Today was 5 days before Hiccups banishment was to end, the villagers were worried yet kind of excited to see if Hiccup was still alive. They expected him to be dead and not get a letter saying he would be arriving soon. there were mainly only 7 people who were the most excited, the teens, Gobber and Stoick, Stoick made the villagers clean and dust their homes in preparation of Hiccup's arrival. 

Stoick was currently sitting in the great hall, having lunch when a terrible terror flew through the open doors and landed in front of Stoick and warbled to catch his attention. Stoick nearly went into a rage induced panic when he noticed a piece of string and parchment were attached to his neck, he cautiously removed the parchment from its neck and once it was done the terrible terror flew away, he uncurled the parchment and saw a note saying:

Stoick,

I will be arriving in 5 days time, at noon. I will be bringing Toothless and a deadly nadder named Stormcloud, and if you do her or Toothless any harm you will face the consequences.

~ Hiccup.

Stoick chuckled when he read the end, Hiccup will still be a small fishbone of a viking so it wouldn't be hard to attack his dragons if Stoick thought they were a real threat. He was excited that his son would be returning but was worried. What happens if Hiccup was to different to recognise?

Astrid's Point of View. (Five days later) (A;N Cause I'm lazy.)

Today was the day Hiccup was coming back, it's been five years and since Hiccup and I left off with bad terms I was slightly scared about seeing him again. I was the reason this all happened, I was the reason he was banished in the first place, so why should he be happy to see me? I sighed as I walked towards the forge and saw Gobber sitting inside, looking up at the sky his eyes searching for something and I immediately knew he was searching for Hiccup. 

I walked over to him and stood at his side, he looked up and smiled at me. "You excited to see Hiccup?" I asked, looked out towards the sky before looking at Gobber again, he nodded his head. "Yeah, lass. I'm excited, Hiccup was like a son to me, and I can't wait to see how much he's changed." he said, staring at the sky, the clouds slowly moving across the light blue abyss. Suddenly two specks in the sky caught Gobber and I's attention, as they got closer I noticed one was pitch black and one was a dark grey and blue. I gasped as Gobber stood up and ran wobbly towards the great hall which held most of the village, I ran towards the village's plaza dodging villagers with carts skilfully, since the village's plaza was in the middle of the village and the largest flat land area I expected him to land his.... dragons here.

Once I made it to the plaza the specks were much, much closer. People were yelling out about the dragons coming closer and a small smile grew across my face. Snotlout, Fishlegs, Ruffnut and Tuffnut came and stood next to me, staying silent. We were all excited to see Hiccup and I'm guessing we were guessing how much he could've changed. the gang and I were brought out of our thoughts when two dragons landed in front of us a couple metres away, one was a dark grey and light blue deadly nadder, I could see it was a female and she had her tail spicks up and was in a slightly defensive position and the other dragon was on all fours and pitch black, I immediately knew it was a night fury. 

But this night fury had someone adorning it's back, and we all knew who that was well hopefully, nearly the whole village was here by now, awaiting until Stoick came to talk to the man that had just arrived. The man then dismounted the dragon and stood next to him, I let out a small gasp as I took in his features. 

The man was tall, muscular and was definitely not like how Hiccup looked, a fishbone and weak. He was wearing a black hooded cloak that looked like it was made out of black dragon scales and the clasp that was resting against his stomach gently was the striker class symbol, he had a dark blue leather under shirt and a black dragon scaled tunic resting atop of it, dark blue leg wrappings with black scaled dragon protection, he was also wearing weird iron wrappings that went up to his elbow that ended in a sharp point on his right arm (Kinda like Heathers but on one arm) and black painted iron shoulder pads that were joined with black leather at the front of his chest and finally a black leather boot that had black fur surrounding the lip of the boot, and yes one boot because his other leg was for some reason a prothetic slightly below the knee, I frowned at that. 

We couldn't see his face because it was obscured by a black helmet that had two small opening for his eyes and his hood, he had his hands crossed against his chest and I could tell there were scars running all across his hands, I frowned again. Suddenly Stoick came forward, he looked confused at the man in front of him and he said loudly, "Where is Hiccup?" The man burst out laughing before removing his hood and then his helmet, everyone gasped, even me. 

His face was adorned with multiple scars, there were two that caught my eye. One was running across just above his left eye going across his face and ending just above his lip and another that started just below his right ear and went diagonally down his neck and down past his undershirt. "I can't of changed that much." The man smirked, popping out his right hip resting his weight on his right leg and putting his helmet resting in between his left arm and his side. "Hiccup?" Stoick asked, gobsmacked. Everyone was frozen from shock, the man nodded whilst smirking. "In the flesh."

There you go! New chapter and Hiccup finally goes back to Berk!!! :D 

Hope you will be excited for the next chapter since it's the first one with Hiccup back at Berk. :P :3 

See ya next time!!