11: Missing you

(The next day.)

Third person POV

Hiccup sighed as he and Toothless walked through the forest, going towards the village of Berk. "You know we could've flown?" Toothless stated, looking up at Hiccup as they continued walking. Hiccup grinned, "I know, but I enjoy walking sometimes." Hiccup replied, Toothless sighed a little as he gave Hiccup his infamous gummy smile. 

Hiccup and Toothless continued walking until the made it to the Village, walking through until they made it to the forge, Hiccup smiled as he saw Gobber standing there, hammering away at a bent sword with his interchangeable hammer part. Hiccup raised his right hand and waved lightly to Gobber as he approached, "Hey there, Hiccup!" Gobber called, (Idk how Gobber speaks) "Hey Gobber." Hiccup relied as he and Toothless walked into the forge, Toothless accidentally knocking over a shelf of viking helmets making them tumble to the ground making a loud crash. "Heh, Sorry." Hiccup said, smiling sheepishly at Gobber. 

Gobber smiled, showing his rock tooth, "It's fine, lad." Gobber continued banging on the metal of the sword as Hiccup observed him, "You know, you could heat the metal up to make it easier." Hiccup said suddenly, Gobber looked up at him. "I know that, but I can't get the fire going." Gobber said, going to bang his hammer against the metal before Hiccup called to Toothless, "Toothless, plasma blast." Gobber looked up and saw the night fury, Toothless, blast a plasma blast at the fire that Gobber had had trouble lighting, making the coal in there erupt in flames immediately. "Thanks, lad." Gobber said, picking up the sword by it's hilt, "How 'bout you unbend the sword for me, lad?" Gobber asked, holding the sword out to Hiccup.

Hiccup nodded as he took the sword from Gobber, ignoring Gobber's wide eyes as he carried the sword over to the flames and gently placed the bent area of the metal closest to the flames, letting it turn an angry red as the metal continued heating before taking it away and walking over to the stone top used for unbending swords or daggers and grabbing a hammer off of Toothless's saddle without looking, bringing the hammer forward and up before bringing it down on the sword, effortlessly making it slightly straighter.

"You've changed a lot, eh? Lad?" Gobber asked, observing how quickly Hiccup was making the sword back into it's original position of being straight. "Hmm? Well, yeah. I learned to survive out there, alone with only dragons. And.... I enjoyed learning the way I did." Hiccup said, continuing to hammer the sword, Gobber frowned. "Did you miss the village, at all?" Gobber asked, Hiccup froze and tensed a little, Toothless walked forward and gently nudged his hand that had moved to his side. "Well, at first I just missed you. I still did as time went by, but I made up my mind that you didn't miss me." Hiccup replied, seemingly unfreezing as he raised and brought the hammer down again as he brought the sword up to eye level and noticing that it was almost straight. "I did miss you, lad. Quite a lot actually." Gobber said, Hiccup smiled as he held up the sword. "Done." Gobber smiled as he took the sword looking at how well Hiccup had done. "Well done, lad." Hiccup smiled as he nodded before turning around and exiting the forge turning around and waving at Gobber before he mounted Toothless and they took off together.

"I missed you the whole time, Hiccup." 

(I am so sorry that it's so short, but I liked the ending. <3 

THANK YOU FOR 1.4K reads, I love you all. :) <3 

I will try and update as soon as possible. 

Cya!!!! <3)