Five

Levi

I hurried my way through the building. It was early afternoon when I got a messege from the school that my son was in a fight. Normally this wouldn't bother me since this happens all the time. But this time it was with a teacher. Kids I understand why they would bully others for many reasons,even though its still wrong. But for a adult to put their hands on a kid,my kid,is a different story.

Slamming the principles office door open I spot my son and Marcelo in the corner. Both had buises on their arms from a heavily gripped hand and redden cheeks from a slapping. Rage boiled through my veins when I saw their teacher sitting across the desk from the principle. His face was covered in bruised and had broken nose. His left hand was wrapped in bandages and was still bleeding.

"Ah Mr.Ri" The principle began but I shut him up by ordering him what had happened.

"These hooligans attacked me!" The teacher exclaim pointing at the boys with disgust.

My son glares daggers at the man while my nephew inches close to his side shacking.

"Care to explain how and why they'd attack you?" I ask leaning against the nearest wall arms crossed.

He points at Marcelo"This brat right here was disrupting class and I told him a few times to quiet down but he refused to listen. So I did what any teacher would do and gave discipline. But your son here didn't seem to like it so I gave it to him too."

The man went on and on how Asher lashed out on him and bit his hand. He even shows the claw marks Marcelo gave him when trying to get out his grasp.

Asher was fuming from where he sat. Marcelo tries to calm him down with gentle words and holds his hand. He filtches when their teacher lays his eyes on him. There was more to what he was letting on. The principle was easily convinced that he was telling the truth since he too was giving disapproving looks towards the boys.

"Well Mr.Rivialle, what are we to do about these young gentlemen?" The principle asks while the prick smiles smugly.

"I'm sorry do what?" I  growl.

"Their punishments sir,surely you don't believe that their behavior shouldn't go without consequences?"

Marcelo holds my son down as he tries to attack the idiot. The man jumps at the sudden action. "See what I mean,he's violent like the titan child he is!"

That does it.

WHAM!

"UGH!"With one swift movement the shithead was on the floor and my foot in between his legs. Surely he won't be needing it any time soon,right?

"What are you doing!?" The principle exclaims hopping out of his seat and towards me. He puts a hand on my shoulder only to be twisted the next.

"Let's get some things straight you low lives. One; no one puts their hands on these kids and gets away with it."

I twist the priniples arm and stomp the bastards organ causing him to wheeze in pain.

"Two;no one talks ill about son or nephew." Another twist and stomp. "And finally ;no one decides to punishes my kids,ever." Another twist and mighty stomp.

The two men groan in pain on the floor as I take the boys by the hand and make our exit. "Oh and one more thing." I said by the doorway." These two will no longer be going to this so called school."
...............................................................

"Marcelo!" "Asher!" My wife and brother in law exclaim when we enter the house. The two embrace the boys and examin their injuries.

Armin goes to grab the first aid kit from the kitchen. Eren has the boys go sit in the living room.

"Asher,honey tell me what happened." Eren says once Armin returned with the kit.

Marcelo wheeps into his mothers chest not looking anyone in the eye. Asher takes a deep shacking breath and told their side of tge story. Their teacher Mr.Lingston,had called Marcelo out into the hallway for  disrupting the class when the kids in front and from the sides were the ones who caused the disruption.

They stepped out but Asher went to stand by the door peeking and peeked from the crack. That's when my blood boiled as he described what he had witnessed,what Marcelo been through.

"That son of a bitch!"Eren lept to his feet and starts to head out the house.

"Oh Marcelo, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." Armin cried.

I rush out after my wife to only bump into Jean who was totally clueless about what had happened at the school. Jean works hard for his family and had asked me to be the emergency contact for any reason that involved his family.

"What with Eren? I've haven't seem him this angry in years."

My heart goes out for him when I give sympathetic glance. "I'm not sure how to tell you this Jean. But..."

After I told him the disturbing news,Jean too followed after Eren. I head back to the living room where Armin cradles his son in his arms. Asher looks down at the floor.

"Ash." I nodded to the hall. He gets up and follows me into the hallway his eyes still staring at the wooded floor. I kneel to his height lifting his chin this finger. Angry tears pour down his cheeks and murder filled his eyes.

"I should've been able to do more. I should've..."Asher says between choked sobs.

I pull him into a hug smoothing his hair to calm him. "Shh,what matters is that you took action before it proceeded any further. I'm proud of you Asher,very much." I held Asher until he he fell asleep.

I put him in the guest bedroom before heading back downstairs to find Jean with blood on his knuckles and holding his weeping lover. Eren stood in the kitchen washing the blood off his hands. His eye's were filled with hate and murder wanting to hurt the bastard even more.

I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his middle,one the ways to get him to calm down.

"Shh calm down it's not good for you nor the baby."I said.

"The babies fine, I'm fine but Marcelo... Marcelo..."Eren whispers.

Eren cares for Marcelo like his own as do I and for something like this to happen to him and our son having to witness something so sick.

"I know hun,don't worry nothing like this will ever happen again." I turn him around to properly embrace him as he rests his head on my shoulder."I promise."