Seven

Unknown

Damn those Ackermans and Kirstens,no that brat! If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here! For years I kept my sexuality a secret afraid of ending up like them the Ackermans and Kirsterns. Unlike them I don't have high standing people to watch my back when threatened about my sexuality. No I was to forever hide and live a life I never wanted. It's unfair.

Even though I kept it hidden,I couldn't help to notice him. So young with smooth untouched skin,so pure and beautifully innocent. I couldn't handle my needs alone any longer. I couldn't control myself.

If it weren't for his friend I would have gotten away with it but no he just had to come. Now here I am bundled up in the corner of thus disgusting prison cell until the end of my days.

"Psst."I heard a hushed whisper call towards me."Psst hey you,yeah you come here."

Hesitantly I make my way towards the bars of my cell. A man in a trench coat and hat covered his eyes and face. He looks from his left and right before leaning forward.

"You want out of here?"It was more than a statement than a question but I nod anyways."You're wish will be granted but in return I need you to do a small task for me."

"I'll do anything."I relpied excitement overwhelming me.

"Good because I want you to capture Eren Ackerman and bring him to me."

My heart sank deep into my stomach at that. Eren Ackerman was Humanity's Hope and Titan shifter. Everyone in town fears him because of this ability. He should've been killed off like the rest of his kind but his husband,being Humanity's Strongest wouldn't allow it.

"Ackerman is going away for a while so his dear heavily pregnant "wife" will be unprotected. He wouldn't be able to shift or fight. A perfect kidnapping."The mysterious man said.

Not even thinking about the consequence I agreed to helping him. I was too focused on thinking of my plans on leaving this town and go elsewhere.

And I'll bring the little Angel with me.