Eleven

Levi

I couldn't believe it was happening again. My wife once again kidnapped by a lunatic while heavily pregnant. Not only that but Marcelo is caught up in the mix. Now not only am I on a mission but so is my son whom is out for blood.

"They couldn't have gone far."Erwin said laying out a map of the surrounding areas.

The town my not be big but around it is a perfect hiding place for people like the Undertaker. We've already marked off at least half of the well known spots which turned out to be a dead end. Frustration was building up and time was being to run out.

"If I were a serial killer where woukd I hide?" I over my son mumble to himself.

"Every killer is different, some more unique than others." I said."The Undertaker for example, he goes after those who were member's of the Survey Corps."

"Yeah but why?"He asked looking up at me.

Taking out the file he had on our killer Erwin explains. "He was the main undertaker for those deceased during the Titan era. It seems that he didn't like that we took away his meaning in life, which is burying the dead."

Asher's brows knit together as he thinks deep in thought."Then why take mom?"

My mind pondered the same question. There was only one thing anyone would want to do with Eren, the same exact reason when he was pregnant with Ash, but the intentions were far greater.

"The baby." It all added up. The Undertaker is pissed off that the war was over. He no longer had a purpose. He loved the gorey scenes, the wailing of those who grieved. That bastard wanted history to repeat itself. Well he has another thing coming.

"So where would he be?"Erwin asked.

"Somewhere that he is more comfortable with. A place no one would ever dare to look."

Everyone thought long and hard until Asher lets out a sound of realization. "The graveyard!"

Of course how could we all have been so blind and stupid?! The undertaker prefers death more tgan anything else so what better place to hide than a place of mourning? I give my son a look of pride. We've been trying to solve this case for days and Asher solved a meaningful answer in the matter of hours! Eren our little boy is growing up fast.

Jumping on our horses we raced towards the cemetery that was several miles away from them the town. I looked straight ahead with my son saddled in front of me. We're coming Eren. I'm on my way.

Asher

The cemetery how mediocre can the guy get? Either way, the bastard loves death so much I'll gladly set the two up. He dared to kidnap not only my mom but my Marcelo too. I could already feel the fresh warm blood of the undertaker on my hands just thinking about how terrified he must be. With Lingston on the prowl and the undertaker holding him captive, I couldn't imagine what either of them must be feeling. Oh why did the stupid cemetery have to be so far away? We could've been gotten mom and Marcelo back safe and sound by now.

I could tell that my father was anxious to retrieve mom back and that he blames himself for leaving at his moat vulnerable. From what I know from my aunt is that this like a repeat when mom was pregnant with me and for it to happen again islike a slap in the face to dad. What I know for thing is that after this is all over, my dad won't let any of us out his sight for a long while. And I won't stop him for I'll be right by his side to watch over my family.

What felt like hours later we finally made it to our destination. The cemetery wasn't old since the town was built several years after I was born so there were not many grave markers or stones. What did stood out was a marble mausoleum standing dead center of the cemetery. Dad jumps down from his horse before helping me down. Something didn't feel right. Was it because it was dead silent or because I feel like I'm being "examined" ?

Dad took the first steps forward with me close on his heels. Another step. And another and another. Just when all seems to be alright I felt the earth disappear fron underneath my feet. Dad cursed as he too fell deep into the hidden hole. Uncle Erwin called out to us but his voice sounded too far way. My body soon collided into solid ground. Looking up dad was already on his feet taking in his surroundings. We were in deep underground surrounded by nothing but bones. The catacombs.