Ten

Eren

Marcelo's small body curls up against my side with his head in my lap. My fingers comb gently through his hair to put him at ease dispite the situation we were in. Memories when I was pregnant with Asher fill my mind yet I wasn't worried like any normal person would be. Then again I'm far from normal. Two things I knew were bond to happen. One: Levi and the others will find us since that man isn't known to give up easily. Secondly: he'll give these bastards hell. That I guarante.

"Well well well isn't it Humanity's former Hope." A older man's voice catches my attention.

Hidden in the shadows was a tall man in a long coat and wore a hat that hid his face. Coward. I thought before shifting my eyes towards Lingston. The sick bastard stood next the strange man eagerly staring at the child on my lap. I pull my nephew close to me daring either of them to take him from me. I may be pregnant doesn't mean I don't have a bit of fight left in me.

"Easy there mama bear."The stranger chorkles.

"What do you want from me?"I asked sick of useless small talk.

"Fine take the fun out of it."The man sighs.

He then gives me a twisted grin."I want Ackerman to feel the pain I felt when he took the love of my life away....caos."My body tenses seeing his bloodshot eyes,they were thirsty and craving for death. "You both took away the sounds of mourning,the smell of decay and sight of the ruin. You took it all away from me! You killed the creatures that gave my life meaning!"

Why? Why would some one want titans to live? Is he one of those tiran worshipers? No then why would he want to harm me? The gears in my head turn in wonder and hoped to figure out a way of not getting Marcelo involved.

"I bet you're wondering why I love death? Well you see my dear, I was once an undertaker,or the undertaker."Then it all fell into place.

This guy is the serial killer that has slaughtered most of those who joined the Survey Corps,or at least a few of their family member's. He would then bury them in shallow graves in the backyard of their home. The police managed to find out who did it but it was difficult to catch and arrest him. Which is where my husband comes in.

"All those people just to get to us?"

The serial killer shrugs like it wasn't a big deal. "How else was I supposed to get Ackerman involved? And besides it's not like everyone in town or even in the Survey Corps liked you. You are a monster in a mans body and is able to reproduce the creatures that killed our kind, they have a reason to be terrified."

As much as it hurt it was the truth. Even so,despite hating the ability given to me, I am happy of being able to have a family with the man I love.

"So what do you plan to do to me?" I ask.

"Nothing much really, I'm just waiting for you to give birth so that I can raise them like wild titans. Then things will return to the way it used to be."The maniac laughed.

"Um..."Lingston spoke up after being silent all this time.

The killer snapped his fingers as if remembering something."Oh yes our deal,go on and take him." He unlocked the door pushing the molester inside the cage.

Lingston gave a hesitant look knowing full well what I am capable of. But due to being heavily pregnant I am unable to transform and bite these assholes heads off. So I'm defenseless with chains around my ankles that was attached to the floor.

"Come any closer and you'll regret it."I growled.

Luckily Marcelo was dead asleep or he would be in a panick. This child has been through too much already and is finally recovering from the trauma this man put on him.

"Go on Lingston he's too weak to do anything. Just snatch your prize it is that easy."The man in black said.

Taking slow steps Lingston inched towards us with an out stretched hand. Just centimeters away from grabbing my nephews shirt I bite down hard on the back of the mans hand. Blood spewed out from his injured hand and onto the floor coating it red. Lingston screamed in terror while trying to free his disgusting hand from my iron grip. Harder and harder I bite down until I felt bone,breaking it in half. Finally, I let him go causing him to fall ass first to the ground.

"Y-you're a monster. A MONSTER!" Lingston cried.

"No." A small voice replied.

Marcelo slowly stood so that he was above his molester. "No my uncle is not a monster,he never was. Just because he's different doesn't mean he's any lesser of a human than you or I. He's a great person and I'm proud to call him my uncle and Humanity's Hope. If it weren't for him our lives would be a living hell...and...Asher wouldn't be here."

Marcelo,I thought in awe and amazement. The boy sure has grown is such little time.The sound of a gun caught my attention seeing Lingston laying on the ground in a pool of blood. I pull Marcelo to my side who was in shock after what he just witnessed. The one who pulled the trigger was the serial killer who had a disappointed frown on his face.

"What a weakling. Oh well he would have gotten in the way anyways. Well I'll see you two later, I've got to make sure Ackerman isn't on our trail,bye bye!"

We watched him leave with a leap in his step before closing the cell door. We can't afford to sit and wait. I thought knowing what will bound to happen and soon. I'm sorry Levi but we'll have to rely on ourselves on this one.