Epilogue

Asher

I stare ahead of the vast ocean before me. The winds were calming with the comforting scents of salty water. The warm white sand coat my feet and hands as I sat near the water.The sun is high above my head with no hint of clouds disrupting it warming rays. Days like these I appreciate the most. With most being tiring from working in the heat and being overwhelmed with responsibilities, I hardly ever had the time to just simply relax.

I close my eyes and lay against the sand as I listened to the sea gulls cries. Ah this is what I needed.

Suddenly the suns light is blocked. Confused I open my eyes to see bright crystals staring down at me.

"Darn I thought I could surprise you."Marcelo pouted as he calls off me and lays next to me.

"You did surprise me."I assured turning on my side to run my hand through his long brunette hair.

Marcelo crossed his arm puffing out his cheeks."Your expression never shows it though! I swear you're becoming Uncle Levi every day."

I arche my brow."And that's a bad thing?"

He sighs."No, but at least show a little bit emotion. I can't even tell what you're thinking or feeling."

I pull him against my chest before tilting his head up and planting a chaste kiss on his lips. I then smile when I see a deep tent of rouge on his checks.

"Eww!"I groaned tilting my head up to see three little children's faces twisted with playful disgust.

They were all dressed for the on beach. Coming up from behind them was Mom. He carried a large picnic basket while Dad had the family beach blanket and umbrella.

"Oh come guys its no different than seeing our parents kissing."I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"That's even worse!"The ten year olds cried.

The  little drama trio were my siblings. Aydan is the oldest out of the three. She's a little spitfire who will pick fights with just about anybody when provoked. Mama says she probably inherited that trait from him. Probably my ass, she defiantly did. She has has shoulder length brunette hair and silver blue eyes with a pinch of gold around the irises. She is at average height for her age and her skin is a bit tan with hints of scratches from her occasional fights with the local brats.

Vachel is the middle child. He usually keeps to himself when not with the other two and is usually the peacekeeper when there is a fight. He has short raven hair and teal eyes with hints ofgold in the irises . His skin is flawlessly pale and like dad and I is a little short for his age, not like it bothers him in any way.

Lastly, is Conant. Like most younger siblings, he is picked on by the older children in town. This would part of the reason why Aydan is always seen beating the shot out of the lowlifes. Conant is small in stature and had a mixture of brown and black hair. His eyes are a bright teal with hints of silver around the irises. He is a bit mischievous in some ways but mostly a sweetheart unless you've crossed the line with anyone closest to him, especially mama.

Just looking them reminds me of how luckily we were to fond Mama and Marcelo in time. Although it was a thrilling adventure, I wouldn't want it to repeat. I don't know what dad did to the Undertaker but by seeing the amounts of blood on his boats and trousers I don't think I really want to know. Anyway, a day later mama went into labor with the triplets.

It was an amazing experience as I helped with the delivery, mostly getting my hand crushed by mom but it regenerated back once broken. Dad looked so proud and relieved once it was all over. I knew he wasn't there for my own birth so I couldn't imagine the feelings that flow through him.

After I had graduated from school I trained under both my parents and uncle to be an officer. I refused to idly watch criminals do as they pleased and have innocents voices go unheard.

After year of bring in the force I asked Uncle Jean and Armin to court Marcelo. There didn't need much convincing that I would care and protect Marcelo. They both agreed for me to court Marcelo who is now my fiancé.

Dad sets up the umbrella and blanket. Mom places the basket down before stretching."Ah I love days like this."He sighs out with a wide smile."Race you!" He then takes off running towards the cool waters. The triplets rush after him splashing the water.

Dad shakes his head amused."I thought there were only three children not four?"

"I know right?"Mused Uncle Jean.

He and Armin had just arrived with their own beach supplies. They set theirs down next to dads. We all make small talk as we keep a watchful eye on mom and the kids. Yup this is nice.

Hours Later

Eren

I kiss a top my youngest's head before blowing out the candle. Taking my own I head out the triplets room. I look over my shoulder with a smile as I watched the sleep in content. Heading to my own room I find my husband disrobing. I silently watch as his muscles flex with each movement.

"Enjoying the view?"He teased not even looking back.

"Hmmm yes, but as much as I want you to ravish me tonight, I am utter exhausted."I groaned.

Placing the candle onto the nightstand I car into bed since I was already dressed for the night. Levi soon joins me. He wraps an secured arm around my waist, a habit he had created after the triplets birth. Since my second kidnapping Levi doesn't like to be separated from my side, especially at night. So to be sure I am always by his side, he'd hook his around across my waist and trap me between him and the wall.

"I'm not going anywhere Levi."I assure him.

Levi only hums while resting his head against mine. No matter howmaby times I tell him I knew its useless. But I like to reassure him I will never leave his side, never again.

I smile as I watch him slowly fall to sleep. My mind drifts from the past to the present. How this all came to be and what we went through for it to be this way.

I am really lucky, aren't I?