Chapter Elleven

Everyone crowds around me as I try to make my way to the classroom. My eyes are wide and alert the whole time. I wasn't expecting this type of reaction. All of a sudden everyone knew my name, they all wanted to be my friend. Funny, the way the world works. I can't be naive, the only reason they were behaving so kind to me was because I knew BTS and was on tv.

I try to fight my way through the swarm of people.

"All of you get to class!" A familiar voice says authoritatively.

Everyone begins to scatter away. I look up. Min Ho oppa stares back at me with a smile. He ruffles my hair.

"You okay there?"

I nod. "Thanks."

It was comforting to know there was still one person who treated me normally after all this. Hwa Young tries to act passive about it, but she's always asking me questions and pestering me.

"You're going to be late. Get going."

I nod. When I get to the classroom it suddenly grows quiet. Chun Hee glares at me all the way to my seat. The bell rings and the teacher walks in.

"Open your books up to page 246." He immediately starts.

The day goes on like that, boring as usual. I breathe a sigh of relief when the lunch bell rings.. Hwa Young links her arm through mine and we walk to the cafeteria.

"Eun Kyung-ah, when are you filmng?" Hwa Young asks.

"Thursday. What should we eat?"

She pauses. "Do you think I could come?"

"I don't think so."

She pouts. "Aww, come on. Please? Just ask the PD in charge."

I stop walking. "I can't just ask. Yes, I'm part of the show but why should I do that? It'll only inconvenience them. I don't want to cause any problems. They might think badly of me"

She scowls. "So it's okay for you to be all friendly with them but I can't? You're a lot more selfish than I thought. You can't even introduce me to the boys? I thought you were my friend. "

"That's not what I meant." I say, upset.

"Whatever. You can sit with someone else."

I can feel the tears starting to prick at my eyes. What just happened? Why was she acting like that? Before she can see me cry I run out of the cafeteria. I was so busy running I accidentally bump into someone.

"S-Sorry."

"Eun Kyung?"

I look up. Even through my tear filled eyes I can tell who it is.

"Oppa." I cling onto him.

"Yah, tell me what's wrong." He asks worriedly.

"Min Ho oppa, am I selfish?"

He shakes his head. "No. You're one of the most selfless, caring people I know."

"Really?"

He nods.

"Thank you. And sorry."

He laughs. "What are you sorry for?"

"For crying on you." I mumble.

He ruffles my hair. "Did you eat?"

I shake my head.

"Alright, we can sure then."