Chapter Thirty Three

"Hi...It's me, Eun Kyung. Your daughter. But maybe you already knew that."

I played with my fingers. Not knowing what to do. What to say.

"I'm sorry for coming so late. You must have been lonely. I wish I could have met you. To have known you. There's so much I want to say, but I don't know how."

I took a shaky breath. I could feel tears pricking my eyes.

"I love you...eomma."

I laugh awkwardly and wipe my tear away. "Right, this is Jung Kook. He's my boyfriend. He's handsome right?"

Jung Kook bowed at the grave stone. "It's nice to meet you."

"It's think I love him." I whispered.

"You think?" He scowled.

I laughed. "I know I love him."

Jung Kook bent down and kissed my cheek. "Come on."

I nodded. "Okay." I turned back to face where my mother's body lay. "I'll visit a lot. And I'll tell you everything you've missed. Also, don't be too mad at dad. He's... he's trying to fix things. He's good."

"How are you feeling?"

"Alright I guess." I answered after a while. "It's weird."

"It almost feels surreal." I said. "Finally seeing her...what's left of her. But I'm happy that I finally got to see her. Even if it was late. Plus, eomma and dad are here too. And harabuji and halmeoni. I'm okay."

Jung Kook slung his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"This is good."

***

"I think the seaweed soup needs a little salt." Jin told my mom as he tried the broth.

"The salt is in that cabinet." She replied.

I was a little surprised, to see how well those two worked together in the kitchen. Now it really felt like I had two mothers.

"Aigoo, you're all so handsome." Halmeoni cooed as she looked at the seven of them.

"I used to look just like you when I was your age." Harabuji said, placing his arms at the back of his head. "Those were the days."

Halmeoni smacked his arm. "Please, stop lying. When we were in school, his nickname was egghead because his head was the shape of an egg."

We all laughed as harabuji scowled. "Yah, why you gotta say that in front of the kids."

She put a hand over her mouth as she tried to stifle her laughter. "Oh come on, it's funny."

"The food is ready!" Jin yelled.

"Someone would think he lived here." Nam Joon joked.

We all made our way to the low table. Min Ho oppa couldn't attend because of a family emergency but he had lent us his table. It was crowded but we all fit.

"Ah, eomma, the jaengban gooksu looks so good." I squealed as I looked at the delicious food.

She smiled. "I'm glad. It's been a while since I last made this."

The dinner table was unusually loud that night. The reason not being that it was my birthday, but our seven male guests.

"Make a wish." They all said.

I bit my lip as I tried to think of what to wish for. Finally I closed my eyes.

I silently said my wish and opened my eyes to be met with curious faces.

"What did you wish for?"

"Now guys, don't pester her too much." Dad said.

He winked at me and I replied with a smile. I was still new at this. The whole father-daughter thing. But so far, I think everything was going well.

Despite what happened in the past, I was happy to have him here. To have everyone here.

A year ago, so much was different than it is now. So much had happened in that short span of time. I never would have imagined I would have been the one to win the drawing and be on a variety show with BTS. I never could have imagined I would have grown so close to these boys. That I could love them so much.

Now, I couldn't even imagine what it'd be like to not have them in my life.

I couldn't contain the wide smile that fell on my lips. At that moment, I was so happy I thought I could cry.

"I love you guys."

Before I knew it I was tackled into a hug, my back landing on the floor. A laugh bubbled out of my mouth.

"We love you too."

============================
*cough cough*

*enters awkwardly*

Hello there. It is I, kpop_girl328. Now, I don't know how to break it to you guys...but this is the last chapter.

...

...

I knew the end to our little story would be coming to an end soon, and I decided this was it. It just felt like now was the time. I didn't want to drag anything out. And I'm satisfied with this.

Now, with that said, there will be an epilogue. Also, feel free to ask any questions about me or the story if you have any. I really enjoyed writing this and I'm so happy for everyone who read my story. I love you all.

And on a last note, now that this story will be over, I will be focusing on Ribbon, it is a Seok Jin fanfic. I would really appreciate it if yall would take some time to read it.

And lastly, like I mentioned in my previous author's note, I will be editing this. There may be some things that change so look out for that. Okay that's it.

Much love,

Kpop_girl328