Chapter Eighteen

BTS Dating Fans: Are Jung Kook and Lee Eun Kyung dating?

Lee Eun Kyung, age sixteen. She won the drawing event and was chosen to be on BTS' new fan interaction variety show. We all watched as the eight of them got close. But it seems like their relationship went further than the screen. From the beginning Jung Kook and Eun Kyung were close to each other. Though Lee never stated who here favorite member was, I think the answer is obvious. We got an anonymous tip from someone who saw the two at the hospital. On episode five during the camping trip, the episode was cut short due to an "unexpected accident." Turns out Lee had fallen into the lake and had a close encounter with death. After being taken to the hospital Jung Kook never left her side. I always had my speculations but last night's episode only confirmed them. No, it wasn't when he lent her his jacket or how he took care of her wound like a knight in shining armor. It was a shiny ring on his finger...and on hers. If this isn't enough, check them out here holding hands. Seeing the rings are only being worn now, I'd say their relationship has just blossomed. What does this mean for Jung Kook and BTS' career? Below are pictures released by Dispatch and anonymous tippers of the two being spotted together on several occasions. What are your thoughts on the new couple? But if I were Lee Eun Kyung, I'd watch my back.

I shakily set my phone down. It shouldn't matter. It shouldn't matter if people know. So why am I so worried? My eyes glance down to the comments.

What a joke. There's no way he actually sees something in her

Heol. I guess he likes the ugly type

Wow, maybe even I have a chance with an idol then

Go kill yourself slut

I never liked her to begin with. Her s-s-stuterring is so annoying.

That sly fox. Acting all innocent to snatch him up

What a b*tch. Who does she think she is to go after our oppa

It makes sense he'd date someone like her

If this is real I'm going to kill myself

I stop reading there. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath. Eomma places down a plate of food in front of me.

"Are you okay, honey?" She asks worriedly.

I nod. "Y-Yeah. Everything is fine. Great even."

She looks at me hesitantly before going back to the kitchen. I look down at the food, but I had already lost my appetite. I force in a few bites for eomma's sake before pushing away the food.

"I'll be leaving now." I say.

Eomma hands me my backpack and gives me a quick hug. I leave and slowly make my way out. If Min Ho oppa had passed by me, I hadn't noticed. My head is in a daze as I absentmindedly walk to school.

I watch the pedestrian crossing light and wait for it to change. I shrink in a bit into my coat as two girls beside me begin to whisper loudly.

"Ask her."

"No. You ask her."

"That's so embarassing though. Just do it."

"Jung Kook wouldn't actually date someone as plain as her, right?"