CHAPTER ONE

:Luna's POV:

I was peacefully sleeping when all of a sudden Bailey hit me with a pillow, we share a room. I just ignore her, she's probably trying to tell me something but I can't hear her because my hearing aids are out. Then I felt Bailey try and shove something in my ear, my hearing aid. FINEEEEEE I'll get up! I put in one hearing aid and turned it on.

"What?" I aske Bailey starting to put my second hearing aid in.

"We're filming a vid with Shan and Tyler today for mde remember?" She tells me.

"Oh yeah," I say remembering, "I'll go get ready." I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my hair, or birds nest. Shannon had come home for a little while and today we were going o film a video about weird childhood things. I finished getting ready by putting on my Grumpy Cat onesie. Bailey was wearing her cute sugar glider onesie.

"Took you long enough," Bailey told me. I just rolled my eyes.

"Let's go."

We went out to the living room to find Shannon and Tyler eating cereal.

"Yum frosted flakes!" I said grabbing the cereal box and taking a hand full out of it, I sat on the couch in between them and ate the cereal out of my hand.

"So what are we filming first?" I asked.

"Well first we're gonna film the part in the car where Bailey has imaginary shape shifting balloons," Shannon told us.

"Ok let's go!" I exclaimed running out the door towards the car. Soon everyone joined me outside. For that scene I really just sat in the backseat next to Bailey and pretended to play with a potato. Yes a potato. Tyler pretended to be out dad which was pretty weird, and he also pretended to crash the car! We also did a funny scene from when we all shared a room and Shannon made us think we could only stay on one side of it. It was hilarious! When we finished filming I immediately took off the onesie, I was SO FREAKING HOT! I was wearing shorts and a tank top underneath it so I took it off literally the second we finished. I had a lot of fun making this video.

It was later that day and I was playing Animal Jam on my laptop because AJ rules! When I heard a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in!" I called, the door opened and Shannon walked in.

"Hey," she said.

"Hiya," I responded, "Sup?"

"So you know how I'm going back to LA then going on the mde tour right?" I nodded, "Well I've already asked Mom and Dad and was wondering if you wanted to go on tour with us! Surprise!" Shannon said.

"Really?!" I practically yelled, she nodded, "OMG OMG OMG!! I'M GOING ON THE MY DIGITAL ESCAPE TOUR!" I yelled.

"Thank you so much!" I said hugging my older sister.

"You're welcome! Now start packing! We leave tomorrow!"

"Yes sir!" I saluted then ran to get everything packed.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%

Hey guys! I really hope you like the start of my new story! I'm sorry I deleted my other MDE story but it just wasn't that good! Xc 

Well....... LOVE YA'LL! BYEZZZZZ!!!!!