Chapter 6

((Skip to day 6 of tour))

I was watching an MDE video with these special headphones I have on my laptop.

"And Kyle's like....... 12," Bryan in the video said. Oh my god. I need to do something! I jumped off my bunk and ran into the main part of the bus to find Bryan, Johnnie, Alex, and Kyle.

"Hey Kye?" I asked.

"Yes Lu?" He responded.

"Did you know I'm older than you?"

"You're not."

"But you're 12! Bryan's said it himself! So therefore I'm older!" Everyone started laughing.

"Oh yeah I remember that!" Bryan exclaimed.

((One day later))

It was a free day and I was vlogging outside of where the bus was parked.

"And there's this beautiful trash can right here!" I pointed the camera at it.

"And there's Jordan through that window!" I pointed my camera at a window. Jordan was dancing, I don't know why but he was dancing.

"JORDAN!" I yelled his name. He looked over at me and waved.

"Well this has been my vlog for today guys! Hope to see you tomorrow! Signing off!" I covered my camera lens and finished the video. I went inside and uploaded it. Then Kyle poked his head around the bunk wall.

"Hey Kye," I said.

"Hey Lu," Kyle said looking a little nervous, "can you come with me?"

"Sure.."

"Bring a pillow." I grabbed my pillow and Kyle grabbed a pillow and blanket. I followed him out side. He through our stiff on top of the bus. Then he climbed on top of the bus.

"One sec," he told me, "ok come on up." I climbed up on the bus and gasped. Kyle set up the blanket and pillows on top of the bus. He patted the side next to him. I sat next to him. It was beginning to get dark.

"Now just sit back and watch," he said. I laid down with my head on the pillow, and Kyle did the same. We laid there and watched the sky. Soon the beautiful stars came out. After a little while Kyle and I both sat up. We looked into each others eyes. Just then I realized we were both leaning in, then our lips touched. OH MY FLUFFERDOODLE! I'm kissing Kyle David Hall! We kissed until we heard cheering. We broke apart and looked behind us on the ground. All of the others were down there, and Johnnie HAD A CAMERA!

"Told ya they would kiss sooner or later!" He yelled. I buried my face into Kyle's chest, blushing with embarrassment.

"You go little sis!" Shannon called.

"Oh my god," I whispered into Kyle's chest. He patted my head.

"So does this mean we're a thing?" I heard Kyle ask. I looked up.

"Oh yes, #Kuna is definitely a thing," I replied. Kyle then pulled me into another kiss. More cheering. I opened one eye for a second to see Kyle flipping off the others, but I don't care. KYLE DAVID HALL IS KNOW MY BOYFRIEND!!! The kiss finally had to end, Wah, and we had to go back inside because we began to get cold. I got into my pjs and grabbed my phone. #Kuna is real, I tweeted then climbed into Kyle's bunk.

"Why hello there," Kyle said looking up from his phone, "have you heard the news. It turns out Kuna is real now." I laughed.

"You bet it is," I gave Kyle a quick

Peck on the lips then laid down next to him. We fell asleep together.

#%#%#%#%

That moment when I so badly wish I was Luna... ;-; DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE LIKE CROWN THE EMPIRE?! I am soooo excited for Retrograde to come out! I've already preordered it and have the song zero! Just wanted to tell woo guys (^•~•^) BYEZZZZZZZ!!!!