CHAPTER THREE

:Johnnie's POV:

I woke up at around 8 am to find everyone still asleep. I looked over to where Kyle was sleeping across the room to find him cuddling with Luna. When did this happen? I shook Alex lightly to wake her up.

"What?" She asked quietly.

"Look," I said pointing to Kyle and Luna.

"Awe!" Alex said smiling, "That's so cute! I need to get a picture of this!" She grabbed her phone off the floor below us. She snapped a photo and sent it to Shannon.

(A: Alex, S: Shannon)

A: *picture of Luna and Kyle* Look at this! X3

S: Awe that's so cute! But why is Luna with Kye?

A: Idk, Johnnie and I just found them like this.

S: Well I'm coming in to wake people up! I want breakfast!

A: Kk see ya in a sec!

(End of text)

A minute later Shannon and Tyler came into the living room. 

"Good morning," Shannon said, "I'm gonna go wake up the boys cuz I'm mean." She walked into Bryan's room. A few minutes later she came back out with Bryan, Jordan, and Jeydon in tow.

"Look at that!" Jeydon said quietly to Jordan pointing at Kyle and Luna, who were still VERY asleep.

"When did this happen?" Bryan asked smirking.

"I don't know, probably sometime late last night. We found them like this this morning," I responded.

"Well let them sleep," He said back, "they look tired anyways." We all agreed to let them sleep.

:Luna's POV:

I woke up snuggling into something. Wait. What am I snuggling into? I take in a deep breath. I know this scent. I open my eyes a little to see myself cuddled into Kyle's chest with his head on top of mine, his arms around me. Then I remembered last night. Last night I fell asleep after talking with Kyle! I looked above me quickly and saw the others eating breakfast on the couch. I put my head back down.

"Um Kyle," I whispered lightly poking him in the chest.

"Hm," he responded.

"I accidentally fell asleep out here last night, and now your holding me, and we're being watched," I whispered back. His eyes shot open and he looked up at the others, We both sat up.

"Bout time you two woke up," Shannon said, "Mind explaining?"

"I accidentally fell asleep out here and now this happened," I said. Kyle's face was crimson, I could tell mine was too.

"Well go get ready! We have to film a video!" Bryan said, and with that I got up and ran to get ready. I put on some skinny jeans with a johnnies Guilbert merch shirt then did my makeup. I went back out and saw the camera set up and everything.

"Nice shirt," Johnnie said smirking.

"Nice face," I retaliated, Johnnie held a hand to his heart and made an overly dramatic hurt face. I laughed.

"Come on! I wanna do the video!" Kyle said in a baby voice taking me by the hand and pulling me over to the couch. We sat next to each other on the floor.

Seating: left to right

Couch: Bryan, Johnnie, Alex, Shannon, Tyler

Floor: Jordan, Jeydon, me, Kyle

"Hey guys! It's Bryan here and look at this! We have all 9 out of," Bryan paused, "7 of us here today!"

"9 out of 7?!" Jeydon asked. I couldn't help but laugh.