Chapter 10

:Luna's POV:
When I got home I just felt like crying, I already missed Kyle so much. I realized that there was a lot of online school work I needed to do since I barely did any while on tour, so I got straight to work.
((1 week later))
I had been doing homework day and night think a lot of the work was work I was supposed to be doing while on tour. It was Friday and I was doing a test, when I ended it I realized I had finished school. My jaw dropped when I got the notification.
"Mom! Dad!" I grabbed my computer and ran out to the living room.
"Sweetie! What's wrong?!" My parents ran in, I shoved my laptop in their faces. They had the same reaction as me.
"Great job Luna!" My parents embraced me in a hug. I went back to my room, Bailey was sitting on her bed looking at me.
"Why did you scream?" She asked me.
"Guess who's done with school!"
"OMG! Really?!" Bailey gave me a hug. I then went to go to bed. As soon as I laid down I remembered how much I really missed Kyle. He hadn't texted me since we got home, probably since he was spending time with family. I felt tears begin to prick my eyes. I then silently cried myself to sleep.
#%#%#%#%#%
OMG IM FINALLY BACK! Hope u enjoy this story! X3