Chapter 11

:Luna's POV:
(One month later)
Kyle and I talk pretty much everyday now. I pretty much cry every time we Skype or FaceTime. He got spider bites and that look adorable on him. I was invited to my schools graduation, because well I finished school.  I decided to start going to school just to hang out because I had nothing to do. Bailey has to go to school and Shannon isn't with us right now. I met this really nice girl named Alison. She's also 15 and we became quick friends. She is actually a fan of me and mde, also Bailey. She's pretty tall and has red hair. We were sitting in my room doing Twitter truth or dare.
"@mde_love4life asks, how do you feel about @kyledavidhall getting spider bites?" I Ali read to me.
"I honestly love them and think they make his lips cute," I answered. After reading a few more we got to a strange one. Ps, Ali has been on my channel a few times so people know her.
"@johnnieguilbert say, I dare you and @AliTheTigger to kiss. Wow Johnnie," I say.
"Wait there's more!" Ali tells me, "@kyledavidhall says, this seems interesting," she reads.
"Kyle! My own boyfriend!" I exclaim. I look at Ali.
"Well I guess it's what they want," she giggled. We leaned in and our lips connected. It's not like when I kid Kyle though, no fireworks. We pulled apart and just started laughing.
"Omg! I can't believe that happened!" Ali cried. We ended the video, edited it, and posted it. The comments were hilarious, especially Kyle's: Well, I guess I need to go kiss Johnnie for revenge. We laughed so hard. I replied with something funny. This has been such a random day.