Chapter 13

:Kyle's POV:

Shan, Ty and I just got off of a plane that just landed in Florida. Luna thought we were gonna be here the day of her birthday, but we decided to come a day early and surprise her. I'm so excited to see my beautiful girlfriend! The first thing Shannon did was call her mom because she had a text from her saying she needed to tell her something important.

"What?!" Shannon said, her eyes beginning to fill with tears, "How could this have happened?!" She began to cry. When she hung up she look to me and Tyler.

"Luna's gone missing," she said crying, Tyler pulled her into a hug. WHAT THE HELL?!

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, feeling tears begin to well up in my eyes.

"My mom told me she didn't come home after she went to take a walk, so they went to the park to look for her. She wasn't there so they called the police, at the park they found a cloth covered in chloroform and a note saying 'Good luck finding Luna'," Shannon sniffled. Shan's Dad picked us up from the airport and took us to her house. When we got there we dropped our stuff and went out to help search for Lu. Oh god I hope she's ok...

#%#%#%#%#%

HOLY COW WHY DID I TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE?! Sorry for the short update guys