Chapter 5

I finally fell asleep and got about one hour of sleep before I was shaken awake by Kyle. I opened my eyes and saw Kyle's mouth moving but no sound, my hearing aids were out. I pointed to my ears and Kyle's mouth made an 'o' shape. I grabbed my backpack from the foot of my bed, since I'm the shortest I had some space by my feet, and put my hearing aids in.

"Ok, what were you saying?" I asked Kyle.

"Go get ready! We leave soon!" He said, he looked so excited I couldn't help but smile. I got ready as fast as I possibly could. I grabbed my camera and joined Kyle, Bryan, Jeydon, and Jordan, we were all taking an uber to the venu together. The others left before us.

The boys and I were waiting to be picked up. Bryan was vlogging also.

"So I'm here with Jordan, Luna, Kyle, and Jeydonnn," when he zoomed in on Jeydon, Jeydon flipped off the camera.

"Jeydon! There is a child here," Jordan yelled pointing at me.

"I live with Shannon remember?" I asked Jordan, "She once made a video called suck my @$$. Do you really think I care about Jeydon giving Bryan the middle finger?" Everyone laughed. The uber finally came and we got to the venu. When we got there Bryan was still vlogging and I was walking around with him. We walked by a glass door and saw a crowd of crazy fangirls. They were all screaming and waving. I heard a few of them yell stuff like 'look it's Luna!'.

"If I went out there do you think I would never return alive?" I asked Bryan.

"Yes! You would die a slow painful death!" Someone said in a dark, scary voice grabbing me around my waist and lifting me up. I screamed. Wait.

"Kyle!" I yelled I turned around and tackled him to the ground. I then heard a lot of laughter. We were still in front of that glass door. I smiled awkwardly and waved.

((Show time))

I was behind stage. The other said I was aloud to be in the show! Yay! I was going to be the first on stage to introduce the others! Double yay!

"Ok now!" Bryan said giving me a small push. I went out on stage, people immediately started cheering.

"Um.. Hey guys! It's Luna here!" Cheers, "Now I know you're not here to see me so without further ado I introduce to you! Bwyan Sterz!" Bryan walks out.

"Jordeen Sweetoo!" Jordan.

"Jeeydon WALE!" Jeydon.

"Shanoon Taylor!" Shan.

"Aloox Doramae!" Alex.

"Johnnie Gwilbert!" Johnnie.

"And Kyle David Balls!" Kyle. By the time everybody was on stage the cheering was sooo loud! I also think I was cheering myself.

"Thank you Luna," Bryan said taking the mike from me.

((Time skip))

We were having a dance party to end the show Robby and I were invited on stage to dance with mde! I was dancing my freaking heart out when I slipped. I started falling off the stage when someone grabbed my arm and lifted me up bridal style. Mr. David Balls. We stared into each other's eyes.

"Well that was close." He said. I was still in shock but was able to nod.

"Kuna! Kuna! Kuna!" The crowd started chanting. Kyle and I laughed. He spun me around before putting me back down.

((After show))

"That was freakin amazing!" Jeydon yelled punching his fist into the air.

"Hell yeah!" I yelled, "I'm sooooo excited for tomorrow!"

"Samez!!" Kyle yelled giving me a high five. This might be only the first day but I'm loving tour!

#%#%#%#

See! I told you there would be more! What do you think about the story? Comment what you think will happen next! Well BYEZZZZZZZ! Hug (>•~•>)