Chapter 14

:Luna's POV:
I woke up and just felt pain.
My face hurt.
My arm hurt.
My leg hurt.
My chest hurt.
And I don't know where I am.
Then I remember. The van. They must've kidnapped me! I tried to move and cried out in pain, but, I couldn't hear my cries. I don't have my hearing aids, I left them at home. I look around and see trees, I'm in a forest. I look down on myself, my clothing is ripped, I'm covered it cuts, and a few of my bones are broken (left wrist and right leg). Who would do this? Probably someone who really hates me. I can't wonder about this right now, I have to get out of this forest. I tried to move again, ow! Damnit this hurts! But I have to move through the pain.
:Kyle's POV:
We've been searching for hours now and we still can't find Luna.
"Come on Kyle," Shanon took my arm, "we'll search more in the morning. I nodded my head and we headed back home. When we got there I laid down in her bed, it smells like her, and cried myself to sleep. Sorry if I'm bothering you Bailey.
(The next day)
:Luna's POV:
I've been trying to get out of forest all night. Since my leg is broken I've been dragging myself with one arm and pushing myself with my other leg. I came to an path that was narrow with a cliff/hill on one side. I'm gonna have to pass by it. I started dragging myself. About halfway across I rolled and fell down the cliff/hill. As I rolled I felt my life flash before my eyes.
The first time I was able to hear.
When I first started YouTube.
The first time I met Kyle.
The MDE tour.
Me and Kyle's first kiss.
When I finally hit the ground I saw shadows then blacked out.
(That afternoon)
:Kyle's POV:
We we're out searching for Luna again when Shanon got a phone call. Slowly Tyler and I saw her face light up. When she hung up she looked up to us with a smile.
"They found her," she said. Without saying anything else we all ran to the car.
"She's in the hospital," Shan told us, so we all drove there. I'm so glad she was found, but what's her condition?
#%#%###%%##%
Hey I'm back! Sorry updates are so flipping slow! I just am dealing with school n stuff... well bye hope u enjoyed!