Chapter 9

We were having a dance party for the last day of tour. I was wearing one of Kyle's merch shirts with my wolf ears and tail. Kyle spun me around and I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He blushed and the crowd cheered. I love his cute little blush so much! We danced until the end of the show. When we got back to the bus we all packed to go home. We were all going to the airport together then parting ways.
((At the airport))
We had already gotten all of our stuff checked and now all we have to do is part ways and get to our gates. Once again Johnnie had his camera filming Kyle and I.
"I'm going to miss you so much," I told Kyle, tears falling down my face.
"Don't cry," Kyle said wiping my tears, "We'll se each other again."
I began to walk away with Shannon and Tyler, Kyle watching me walk away when I turned back around. I ran over to Kyle and jumped wrapping my legs around him. I slammed my lips into his.
"Goodbye Mr. David Balls," I looked up.
"Goodbye Shorty," he gave me a peck on the lips. Shan and Ty had walked back over. I quickly transferred myself from Kye's arms to Tyler's back.
"What are you doing?" Tyler asked me.
"Being lazy, now onward!" we made our way to our flight and flew home.