Chapter 4

"Are you sure is was them?" Ally asked her children.

"We're sure mom, he mentioned the Alpha's dad." Jake replied with a soft voice when he mentioned Lauren's father.

Once their encounter with the vampires was over, the four werewolves didn't waste any time and left directly out the school's main doors. School wasn't a priority at the moment, they had to get home and tell Allyson. When they got there, they found her in the backyard and started to spill everything the male vampire had said and threatened. They also didn't miss telling her about the one named Cara who was able to read Lauren's mind.

When Ally was able to process everything she was told at once, she was in true shock. She had known that the Black Ice pack and the vampires had killed each other off, she was a witch after all, but she didn't know that some escaped and those being the four that had faced her children. If there was going to be a battle, she had to prepare them.

"Okay kids, I wasn't expecting this at all, but we need help."

"From who?" Alex asked.

"The battle instructor from a pack in Pennsylvania. What they said is right, you guys lack experience in battle."

"What's his name?"

"Scott and he's 30 years old"

"Do you have his number?" Dinah asked.

"No."

"Email?"

"No."

"Then how are you going to communicate with him?"

Ally gave her kids an unamused expression, "Did you guys forget I'm a witch with powers? There's these things called spells."

Lauren nodded, "Right, well we're going into town to go do what teens do and you do your witchy things."

_

As soon as the five arrived at the town, they felt uncomfortable. For moments they just stood there, in the middle of the street, just watching community members go about their day. When they began to walk, they had no idea where their destination would be. It was awkward really, they only had been in this place three times in their lives and the last time was four years ago. People stared at them as they passed, and it was understandable because they were technically outsiders.

"So what are your opinions on us learning how to fight?" Alex asked as they continued to roam the streets.

"I'm just ready to beat vampire asses." Lauren replied first.

"Agreed." The other two girls replied immediately, followed by the shy and quiet Jake.

As their feet continued to move further and further into the town, a familiar brunette came across a certain green eyed girl's sight. Lauren's pupils dilated as soon as her eyes landed on her tiny figure, but she wasn't the only one who grew excited. Michelle was going crazy from inside of her.

"Lauren's mate, 12 o' clock." Normani announced once spotting her as well.

Upon hearing that, the rest turned their heads towards the front at the same time, almost as if they were being controlled. Seconds later, Camila raised her head up and caught sight of the five in front of her, lined up from left to right with Lauren in the middle as always. Her lips then formed a smile once she made eye contact with the girl in the middle.

"Hi Lauren." She greeted.

"Hey Camila."

"What are you guys up to?"