Chapter 19

"Okay hold on..so you're telling me that my best friend is somehow pregnant all of the sudden and that I'm going to turn into one of those wolf things?!" Tori asked

Lauren and Ally had decided to let the blonde know what was going on now that they knew. Camila had stayed behind laying in bed and getting as much rest before the big painful day.

"I know it's sounds crazy and impossible but it's the truth"

"Well you're a witch, can't you do some voodoo shit to fix me?"

"Im not sure if there is a spell out there that would prevent a werewolf transformation, but even if there was, I wouldn't know how to do it"

"Sorry Tori"

"How long?"

"Well you've been like this for a couple of days now, Camila didn't even last this long but it's probably cause she already had the genes for it. I'm guessing you have a few normal days left" the alpha explained

She sighed but nodded, "Is Camila okay?"

"Yeah, the baby started to kick"

"So soon?"

"It's part werewolf, so it's growing faster than a normal baby"

The alpha and her betraying mother stayed with the girl for awhile longer explaining how the entire mystical thing worked. They didn't sugar coat it when they explained how the first transformation felt like, they made sure to tell her how awful it was. They also explained her best friend's pregnancy and what was going to happen.

After everything, Tori was still in shock and just decided to sleep it off. Mother and daughter left her to sleep while they went to do their own things. Lauren mind linked Toby to follow the witch and to get intel if it was possible.

Like last time, Ally ended up going to the dungeons and she would look behind her several times, luckily Toby wasn't seen either times. He hid behind the same wall and listened in, the witch was mumbling out words and as he took a peek, there was a big bubble floating in front of her.

The big bubble soon showed the face of her boyfriend Scott -who seemed to be inside a cave- then followed by a pale male figure. He assumed it was the thing the trainer had mentioned about reviving. Seconds later Ally began to talk towards the bubble like a video chat.

"We have a problem"

"What happened now?" Scott asked in monotone

"Camila's pregnant" Ally replied, those words seemed to be going around a lot today

"What?! How?!"

"Something happened during my spell that did this and I have no idea how to fix it"

"No no, don't fix it. This is actually good news" Shawn spoke for the first time

The couple shot him confused looks, he isn't one to be happy over a new formed baby.

"Is the child 100% Lauren's?" he asked

"Yes, it carries both the alpha and luna's genes"

"Good. When will it be born?"