Chapter 20

It's been a week since baby Caleb was born and Ally was right, his growth was much faster than normal babies. He was barely seven days old but he looked as if he were a one year old toddler. They didn't bother on getting him a whole bunch of clothes because he'd grow out of them in a blink of an eye, literally.

Once the pack found out and saw their leaders' son, they adored him. I mean who could dislike his cute face? Ever since they got home, people surrounded him every second of the day. It didn't bother either of the Jauregui's, plus the moms have noticed that their son loved the attention. He was always giggling and smiling, parenting him was really easy, nothing compared to what Lauren and Camila had in mind.

The boy had his favorite though, and that of course was aunt Dinah. Sure he enjoyed being with his other aunt and uncles but something about the tall Polynesian made him like her more than the others. She has taken him to her room for bed some days so that the alpha and Luna could get some sleep. Caleb was a good kid but he had his fits once in awhile.

As you can tell everyone was involved with the boy in some way, everyone but Allyson. She has been distant from him ever since he was born. Lauren and Camila had tried getting her to bond with her grandson but she would always make up an excuse for her not to. Of course she already loved Caleb by just seeing him but she didn't trust herself near him. Knowing that she was playing for both teams, she knew it wasn't okay for her to have any contact with the newborn Jauregui.

On the good side, she's been lying to her boyfriend and Shawn about the boy's progress. They didn't know he was already born but she wasn't sure how much longer she could keep his existence a secret. Shawn was determined to get the baby and so was Scott. Ally wanted to warn her daughter about his plan but she didn't know how to begin. What she didn't know was that Lauren and the others already knew about her betrayal and plans thanks to Toby.

Speaking of the tracker, he was back with the new witch. Raven was her name and she was very young but with a lot of power, she knew spells that Ally had never heard of. The Alpha and the Luna liked her very much, they even convinced her to stay and live with them. Lauren had Raven do some spell on Caleb to protect him from any harm or threat. The new witch was caught up on everything and her main duty was to keep Shawn and Scott as far away from him. Ally was a threat too but Lauren would be the one taking care of her.

"Raven!" The alpha called

"Yes Alpha?"

"How are those cameras coming along?"

"Good. I'll be done with them by dinner"

"Alright, if you need anything let me know"

The witch wasn't just good at spells, but also at making and fixing things. She was the one who had suggested getting a security system but not just any system, one that could detect when things other than familiarized werewolves were near. Since those didn't exactly exist, she took it into her own hands and began building them.