Chapter 10

The party was at full force. If you thought werewolves didn't party hard, you were wrong. Lauren had gone back to her office and worked on some paper work while Camila went to help with the party. Later, Normani mind linked her best friend to come down and Lauren didn't expect the pack to organize such a big party in no time. Lots and lots of food were displayed because once again, they didn't watch what they ate. They didn't believe in small portions.

The alpha then wondered how they managed to get a full dj system when she caught sight of it, but she overheard some guys say it was found in a storage room. Normally, people worried about being too loud for the neighbors, but here, in the middle of the forest, Lauren didn't expect someone to call in a noise complaint. Personally, Lauren really wasn't the party type because she had always been in command and that was a job that had to be taken serious. Thus, she never had a chance to have fun so she just stood awkwardly watching everyone else.

"Cool, huh?" A girl she has never seen asked.

"Yeah, have we met before?"

"No, but I see you all the time." The girl explained.

"Oh, I'm Lauren and you are?"

"I know, my alpha. I'm Sasha."

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise, would you want to go out sometime?" Sasha asked being very forward.

"Sorry, but I'm already taken by someone."

"Oh I'm sorry, I just thought since we didn't have a Luna, you weren't seeing anyone."

"I know who your Luna is, she just doesn't know yet."

"Who's the girl?"

Lauren pointed where Camila was surrounded by many pack members. She had all the attention tonight, she was the newest member.

"The newbie?"

"Yes."

"I understand why now."

"Yeah, but I'm telling her soon."

"That's good, but sorry for hitting on you."

Lauren chuckled, "It's alright, have a good time Sasha" then walked towards the clearing

__

"Alpha over here!" One of the pack members yelled

It was the day after the celebration party and a an unfamiliar person appeared on their territory very early in the morning.

"What happened?"

"We found him wandering on our land. He's a rogue"

Lauren stepped closer and as said, he was a rogue. No one recognized him or anything.

"Why are you here?"

"I got lost"

"Tell me the truth before I send you to the dungeons"

"I really did get lost alpha"

Lauren didn't believe any of it. She may be only 16 years of age but she's gotten good at reading people.

"I'm going to give you one last chance and if you lie to me again, my people here will beat you until you wish to be dead" she threatened. Normally she wouldn't be this harsh but she had to

"I was sent to kill the Luna"

Lauren was left speechless, who would send him? What she was sure though, was that no one and she meant no one would be touching her mate. Camila had heard everything and her mind was instantly filled with tons of questions. The Luna? What was that? So she asked around.