chapter 1

"Nobody knows everyone soul"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Naia!! Wake up right now! There is no way you are going to be late on your first day of school!"

Yup, that was my mom. My extremely loud mom. Oh, I didn't introduce myself. Hi I'm Naia.

I go to Mcgribbon valley high school and I absolutely hate it. The building itself is an old run down brick building that is way to small to house it's students. Don't get me wrong though, there are not a lot of students at all.

Out of all the students in the whole school, I only like 3 people, my best friends Pia, Hilary and Cole. At least I have my tumblr friends. Basically, I'm a typical tumblr person: always tired, always hungry and always annoyed.

"Fine mom, I'm up"

"Good, now get ready" she says

"No, I was just going to sit here for 6 hours" I mutter to myself.

Apparently I wasn't quiet enough because my mom called over to me. "Excuse me young lady?"

My mom is very strict and you would think after 16 years, she would understand my humor but of course not.

AT SCHOOL

Introductions are my least favorite part of school. I don't see the point of telling a room full of people that dont care, pointless facts about myself. At least Pia, Hilary and Cole were in my home room.

For introductions, we had to say our name, favorite song, and hobbies.

"Hi, I'm naia, my favorite song is "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance and my hobbies are running and tumblr"

"tumblr isn't a hobby" said Leoran, the single most annoying and rude person I had ever met. She might be the reason I hate the world. She's kind of high school royalty just because she's head chearleader and her daddy's loaded. But still, it's not like she's Beyoncé or anything.

"Yeah it is so shut up" I responded with a completely fake smile before taking my seat.

There was a new kid staring at me the whole time. Like literally even when he was introducing himself he was staring at me. I found it really weird because I usually never get any attention, especially from the opposite gender.

"Hi, my name is Aaron Johnson, my favorite song is anything that is by Asking Alexandria and I have a weird obsession with boybands. I like to play basketball and hang out with my friends"

I love Asking Alexandria and basically all boy bands! maybe this new kid isn't so bad after all.

LATER THAT DAY

You know how I said that Aaron might not be that bad? Yeah, I take that back. I could never be friends with someone like him.

He stared at me the entire day and at lunch time he came up to me and tried to talk to me. I mean he's cute but I have enough friends and I made that clear:

Aaron: hey

me: bye

Aaron: haha your funny

me: oh really tell me more (filled with sarcasm)

Aaron: well your cute and tumblr people are always better

what does he know about tumblr people? Probably nothing. Anyway, I told him to leave and he did which surprisingly disappointed me a little.

For the rest of the day I did stupid, first day of school activities and talked to Hilary, Cole and Pia who were cool girls but annoyed me sometimes with there peppiness and inability to tell when I'm sad but we've been friends since grade 3 so it's too late to get rid of them, not that I would have anyone else to got to anyways.

As soon as the bell rang to end the day, I basically sprinted home. I couldn't wait to enter my room and bury myself under a pile of blankets with nothing but my laptop and a bag of chips.

When I got home, I ran to my room, threw down my bag and jumped on my laptop. My mom wouldn't be home for a few hours so that gave me some time to disappear into the magical world of tumblr.

I logged on and read the hundreds of posts I had missed while at school. I wish I could just retire and go on tumblr all day. After all, isn't life about finding happiness?

The first thing on my dash was a post from my all time favorite account, 500breezy. It said:

"first day at a new school was awks. I made like 2 friends -__- there is one cute girl but she hates me soo..."

The first thing I though of was "this might be Aaron"! I mean, he did say something about tumblr people didn't he? that could mean that he is one of us. Also, I could be that girl that hates him but he thinks is cute.

My stomach was full of butterflies but then I realized he was probably just messing with me when he said I was cute. Boys never think I'm cute. Plus, he probably knows nothing about tumblr, and lastly there is no way an account this cool could belong to Aaron.

But just to make sure, I sent the account a message:

"post a selfie?"

—————————————-

Authors note

hello everyone. this chapter was super introductory and the story will get much better!

-Tea :)

Preview of the next chapter

who is behind the blog?