● 9 ●

They took us in seperate cars. What was happening?

About 5 minutes later, we arrived at a place. Two men came and guided me inside. I got glimpses of the other boys.

I was guided to a room with a table with two chairs either side. On one side, a man in a suit was sitting in a chair. The other chair was left vacant.

"Have a seat." He said.

I sat down in the empty chair.

"Right," the man said, "what's happened? Tell me from the start."

"Well, my best friend, Luke, and I planned to go on a holiday with our families. We were going by ship, but it crashed." I explained.

The man scribbled down as I spoke "And how long ago was this?"

"About... 7 weeks ago?"

"Ahh, right." He said, "You must have been one of those on the ship shot by terrorists."

"Yeah." I said recalling the fact. "

He wrote more down. "So what happened when the ship crashed?" He asked.

"Me and Luke tried to find an emergency boat. We managed to get one, but we didn't have time to get our families." I said sadly.

"So you two got on the boat..?" He said, obviously wanting further information.

"Then we got to an island. After a while, another boat came with four guys in it. They said they were from the same shipwreck."

"Did you happen to know them?" He asked.

"No. None of them knew each other. They said they got onto one boat." I said truthfully. "None of us knew each other except for Luke and I."

"Okay. About how long were you on that island for?"

"About 6 weeks."

He scribbled further notes. "Did anyone come to rescue you?"

"We made a flag and an 'SOS' sign. A helicopter came once, we all stood together and tried to make ourselves visible, but it flew right past." I explained, remembering every detail.

He scribbled down more notes. "So how did you get off the island?"

"A really strong storm came over and we had to leave." I explained, "So we joined both of the boats and while we were going, they split because of a wave. One broke, so we had to go on the other one."

"So five of you had to fit on one boat?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay.." he said, scribbling more notes. "And then?"

"Then we found the beach, so we swam and got there." I finished.

He wrote a bit more before speaking.

"Considering you are a girl, and were alone with 4 teenage boys for nearly 2 months, there are things that could be questioned." he said, glaring at me.

"Umm... like what?" I said, unable to understand the point he was trying to convey.

"Have you had any sexual relationships between these boys?"

Luckily, I wasn't eating anything, or else I would've choked on it. Instead, my eyes widened.

"What? No! No way! In fact they were extremely respectful, now that I think about it. No, they never did anything like that." I said defensively.

"Do you have feelings for any of them?" He asked.

I had feelings for Calum, but he's probably talking sexually.

"No." I said.

He wrote a bit more. "Would you like to eat something?"

"Yes please." I said.

He smiled. "I'll have something down for you in a minute. If you could just stay here?"

"Sure." I said as he left the room.

Then I heard something. A small knock. Not on a wall though.

It was coming from my left. I turned to face it and saw that a wall separated my room from Calum's, only a window built in. No one else was in his room.

After seeing that he had my attention, he lip-spoke to me.

'Did you say anything about us two?' He mouthed. He probably meant relationship-wise.

Good thing he asked. They were obviously going to ask us all, and see how different our stories are.

'I said I don't have feelings for any of you boys.' I mouthed back.

He nodded and gave me a thumbs up in response.

I heard my door open and I quickly turned to look to see who it was. A man was there with a tray in his hand.

He came and put the tray down on the table and left. There were cheese sandwiches, grapes and water. Not the normal thing I'd have, but right now I didn't have a choice. I wad hungry. And I like these anyway.

I took the soft white bread between my dry fingers and took a bite as my tongue tasted something other than biscuits after so long.

I took a sip of water. Nice, fresh water rather than warm bottled up water. I used to take these things for granted. Now I'm here.

I finished eating my sandwiches and grapes. The man walked in. He took his seat again and this time asked me about where I lived, what school I went to, etc. I told him my address and everything he wanted to know.

He finished off by asking, "Would you like to take a shower?"

"Oh, yes please!" I said.

"Just stay, someone will come down in a minute."

"Thank you." I said.

Like he'd said, a woman came over, took me over to the neat shower rooms and gave me everything I needed.

Please vote and comment