● 11 ●

Taylor's POV
Finally meeting my parents was the best thing in my life.

My mum pulled me in and sqeezed me so hard, as my dad joined the hug. We hugged so tight I felt like we were going to engulf each other.

I caught a glimpse of Luke with his parents - they seemed to be having the same kind of moment.

I'd never been so happy in my entire life.

Ashton's POV
My mum opened the door.
I wasn't the slightest bit nervous.

"You're alive?" She said in complete shock, almost paralyzed.

I hugged her and she hugged back.

I could feel her tears fall onto my shoulders. She was so happy to see me again and as was I to see her again.

I was finally at home.

Michaels POV
They weren't going to welcome me back home, were they? I knocked on the door. My heart was in my throat. I was extremely nervous.

With my dyed hair and peircings?

Yup. I was probably not welcome.

My breathing hitched as the door opened, with mum behind it.

Surprisingly, instead of slamming the door shut, her eyes watered and her arms pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry mum, I didn't mean to-"

"Shh."

"HE'S NOT WELCOME IN THE BLOODY HOUSE!"

I turned to see my dad across the room.

Calums POV
I lay my cheek on the ground in front of her stone. Tears rolled down into the soil beneath my aching body.

"Anna, I know you can't hear me. You'll never be able to hear my calling voice again, and I'll never be able to hear your sweet voice. You were a gift. And now you're gone and nothing can ever be good enough to replace you."

Silence.

"I miss you."

No noise.

I was hoping to hear Anna's sweet voice to say something back. Anything. Just to know that she'd heard me and for me to hear her just one last time.

But she was gone. She couldn't come back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Not everyone lives a happy ending