Twelve

Frank P.O.V

I was falling in love, I couldn't help myself. His charm, his appeal- his everything.

It was time, my mind reminded me every twenty seconds. I sat on the edge of bed, legs swinging in the gap between it and the floor. I had already informed Sam that he was going to be part of what I was going to do. He seemed more than eager to participate- which I wasn't keen on. I gave him a count to three, and he lunged at me-it was all going according to Gerard's plan.

I screamed, shouting louder than I could ever imagine. Sam was cackled to himself, proud to be a part of something for the first time in his life. It was taking longer than necessary for a hoard of nurses and security to come lunging down the corridor, that was when Sam let go. I pushed him into our room, barricading the door; as the yellow gas fell upon their heads.
Coughs, splutters, cries for help. Sam and I watched through the tiny little window in the door. The nurse who had done unmentionable things with me just a few nights before, was convulsing on the floor. Like she had just been part of an exorcism.

I waited for the all clear, when the rest of the patients began to emerge. Ray, a grin spread across his face, seemed utterly delighted with his new found freedom. The entire staff on the ward, not to mention the rest of the hospital, had collapsed in heaps on the floors. Lying in pools of their own drool. After leaving the room, I heard the creak of a metal door behind me. Gerard. His psychotic smile was back, his arms outstretched to welcome me into a warm hug.

"Well, that seemed easier than I thought." He whispered to me, holding me tightly. He quickly let go, putting his fingers to his mouth- whistling shrilly.

"Hey! Seeing as I'm running this business, you're all going to do as I tell you. We need the staff taking care of. I need them to be dragged to the basement, where they'll be left. I will be running this place from now on, and I'm sure it'll be a delight." He shouted, everybody stopping and staring. They had never actually talked to him properly, or seen him in person- seeing as he liked to lurk in the shadows.
The less educated ones of the patients immediately ran to unconscious bodies, eager to please him. I wasn't sure how to feel, how would Gerard act with his newly gained power?

He pulled me back into a hug, ordering everyone to be quick. He rocked me from side to side, the last of the staff hastily being dragged along the pristine floor.

"What do you say we pay the Director a little visit?" He asked, resting his chin on my head.

"Sure." I shrugged, just wanting him to hold me for a little while longer. That could wait for later. He grabbed my hand firmly, jogging along the corridor. He already knew where he was going; he had definitely been planning this for a number of years.

The corridors wound on and on, we were encountering more of the mentally ill. A woman cradling a doll, a little girl singing to the walls. I wasn't exactly sure what we were achieving from this whole thing. But I was in no position to be cynical about Gerard's vision. He had a lot of trust in me, and we had kissed each other more than once. He kicked open the Director's door; he was slumped over in his chair, sleeping soundly. Gerard dropped my hand, sliding over to the sleeping man. He flicked him in the face, to check if he was actually sleeping.

"Out like a light." Gerard cackled, clapping his hands together excitedly. I smiled at his happiness, glad that he was successful.

"You know, we could stay in this room. This could be our room. Who knows what could happen." He winked at me, pushing the director out of the chair. Instead, he slid into the chair. Spinning around in it like a happy villain, then resting his feet on the desk. He didn't wear shoes; but I wasn't one to judge with many weird habits myself. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Sammy!" He shouted, there was somebody outside the door. Sam, my now favourite sex offender, slid into the room.

"Fancy doing me a favour?" Gerard asked, leaning forwards, his hands pressed together in a gun shape.

"Sure, anything. What is it?" Sam asked excitedly, loving that feeling of being needed, of being necessary to somebody.

"Take the Director to the basement with the rest of them, would you dear?" He asked, the word 'dear' hissing from his lips like a flattened tyre. Sam nodded quickly, scurrying over to the sleeping man on the floor. He hauled him over his shoulders, staggering back out into the corridor.

Gerard, by now, was exploring his desk. Pressing buttons that probably shouldn't have been pressed, but I said nothing to criticise him. If I ever wanted to get out of this place, I had to remain on his good side. The side that was showing love to me. He had found the button the controlled the speaker, the speaker that would blast godly tunes from itself.

"Is this thing on?" Gerard said into it, his voice ringing throughout the corridors. He smiled at his power, pressing the button again.
"This is Gerard, your friendly neighbour. Welcome to my hospital, I promote freedom. Don't let it get to your head."
I felt like his words had some secret subliminal message encrypted in them, but I didn't care to try and decipher it. I was much too tired. I skulked over to the door, sliding the lock across, pulling the blinds down.

We were secluded, away from the madness. Just for a short while.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Favourite Record by Fall Out Boy

A.N
The question is, do I smut? Or do I not smut? Should this story still have a little PG aspect to it, or should Frank and Gee just go for it?? I have no idea, and I'm too terrified to even think about it atm. Lemme know what you think?? Don't forget to comment and vote, it helps in many more ways than imaginable :3