Fifteen

Gerard P.O.V

Once again, I had allowed my demons to take over me. Sam the sex offenders semi-lifeless body, was now lying in a heap in the corridor.
I quickly locked the door to my old ward, after checking eavesdroppers. I felt awful for leaving Frankie, but Sam had no business going in there. It was my place, and only my place. The only place where I could ever get any peace

The mentally ill littered the floors, maybe releasing them was a bad idea. No. They had never been so happy in their sorry lives, some had improved being off their meds. I figured that Frankie would be waiting for me in my office, and I most definitely needed to cool down. I twisted the door handle; silence. There was nobody there, a little part of me disappointed that he hadn't hurried to wait for me. After all, he was my right-hand man, and he had to be ready for me at all times. I slammed the door shut, resuming my place behind my desk. I span around in the chair, so that I was facing the window. There was no surprise that any authority had even bothered to notice that the town's favourite mental hospital wasn't responding to routine checks. They didn't care- nobody did. Besides, the whole whole hospital was mine.

I watched the forest behind the tall fence sway gently, peacefully. I longed to go out there, but I couldn't allow any of the other patients to follow me. Who knows what hell would break loose. The door creaked open, Frankie timidly entered. I knew it was him, because I heard the blinds fold down over the window in the door. I didn't care to turn around, I was too mesmerised by the nature. I heard him shuffled around, one of the cabinets was rummaged through. But, that was in the back of my mind.

"Gee? Is that you?" He called, after finishing what he was doing, still not bothering to switch the lights on. He knew how much I loathed lights.

"Yes." I said simply, my eyes moving in time with the trees. He grabbed hold of the chair, spinning me around to face him.

"Thank god. I thought that you were really hurt or something." He breathed a sigh of relief, hugging me. I patted his back, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. He genuinely made me happy.

"You don't worry that there's a half-dead man lying in the corridor, but you do worry that the guy who's responsible is hurt? Baby, your priorities suck." I said sarcastically, fluffing his hair with the arm that he wasn't sat on.

"Hey, he was a sex offender and he got what he deserved. You didn't have to share a room with him, you didn't have to listen to him mumbling until he passed out." He poked me in the chest; fair enough, I thought.

"What did he say?" I asked curiously, resting my head on top of his.

"You don't want to know. It's vile, and it's unnecessary for anybody to hear." He nuzzled into my neck. The topic was uncomfortable for him, I knew by the fact that he was squirming on my knee. I stroked the back of his head, his hair incredibly soft.

"Was it about you?" I asked. If it was, I would go back out there and finish Sam where he laid, if he wasn't already gone. Frank nodded, admitting that it was- not before adding that it was only a few times. I growled, thinking about throwing Sam out of a window.

"Gee, stop. It's okay. I'm forgetting what he says. You don't need to attack him any more than you have done." He said, he pulled away, staring deeply into my eyes. He held my face, making sure that my eyes didn't wander.

"Sure?" I asked, he nodded quickly. I smiled, him leaning forward to kiss me. I lightly nibbled on his bottom lip, before pulling away. He frowned.

"Not yet. You have to go and feed the staff. I can trust that you'll do it properly, right?" I asked, stroking his cheek, the frown refusing to leave.

"Gee." He whined, poking me in the chest again.

"If you do it properly, maybe I'll treat you later." I shrugged, winking at him. He huffed, peeling himself away from me. I chuckled, loving his reluctance to leave.

"Hey, take Ray with you. I can trust him." I added, he nodded again, closing the door behind him. I went over to the door, pulling the blinds down, after Frankie disappeared down the corridor. Sam was twitching on the ground, I have the right to go and finish him, I thought. How dare he make my Frankie feel uncomfortable. I went back to the chair, turning to face the window. I wanted Frankie to stay in the room with me a little longer; I was getting excited. I just had to wait, just like Frankie had to. It was only fair. Unfortunately, as my right-hand man, Frank had to do all of my 'dirty work', which meant feeding the staff in the basement, and loving me. There would be no doubt that they were all hungry, and they would get their fair share of inedible crap. I knew that they'd enjoy it more than being locked away, anyway.

I tapped the windowsill, growing more and more impatient. I wanted him back. I needed him. I adjusted myself, telling myself that I needed to calm down. To be patient. To wait.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! At The Disco

A.N
It actually only took me a few hours in total to write this, which is unusual for me XD anyway, there may be another smut scene very soon, but I'm not too sure yet, so maybe get excited for that!! Don't forget to comment and vote, it helps me out a lot (: