Sixteen

Frank P.O.V

Quite honestly, I was more than a little excited for what Gee had planned for me- but I knew that I had to do what I was told first. I had found Ray lurking around in the corridors, and he was happy enough to assist me. Under one condition- that he could wait at the top of the stairs.

"I don't want see any of the staff." He chuckled nervously. I didn't blame him, they were horrible to all of the patients. I had an old, metal bucket in my hand. It was full of that inedible paste that they would feed to us, but the staff would be lucky to receive anything at all. Ray stayed at the top of the staircase, as I flicked the lights on, proceeding downstairs. My footsteps bounced off the peeling wallpaper, coughs and splutters coming from the bottom of them. I did feel marginally sorry for the people down there, some of them didn't deserve it. Especially Joseph, he was just doing his job with Gee. But Gee is Gee- and he's bitter about everything in existence. There was a small window in the door, I could pull it down and shove the bucket through. I tapped on it, letting people know that it was feeding time.

"Who's there?" It was Joseph's voice. He seemed shaken, and sickly.

"Me, Frank. I have food for you." I stammered, balancing the bucket in the window.

"Th-thanks, guy." Joseph said, his voice picking up slightly. He took the bucket away from me, quicker than any action I'd ever seen before. I could hear people's lips smacking- at least people were satisfied.

"Hey, guy, any idea how long we'll be down here?" Joseph asked, his head popping up at the window. I grimaced, knowing that that was something near to impossible for me to know.

"I doubt that that's even a possibility. I don't want to double-cross Gerard. He seems to be in love with me, and having seen him demonstrate his violence, I don't want to cross that line." I hesitated, stepping back from the window. I probably shouldn't have engaged in conversation with him, what if Gee found out?

"Listen, my wife- she's heavily pregnant. She's alone, and she hasn't heard from me in days. I need to get out of here, she needs me. What if she's in trouble right now?" He was pulling at my heartstrings. I hesitated again, scratching my neck nervously. I could call his wife from somewhere, a place that Gerard couldn't find me.

"I can try and call her. But it's a giant risk, I can't promise anything." I said quickly, hoping that he hadn't caught a gist of whatever drivel came out of my mouth.

"You would? For me?" He seemed completely taken aback, fumbling around for something inside his pocket. A small piece of paper, his wife's name and number scrawled on it. He pressed it into the palm of my hand, like it was a sacred artefact. He thanked me over and over again, promising to pay me back some day. I told him that it was no problem, before scaling the stairs with immense speed.

"Why'd you take so long?" Ray quizzed me, dragging his hands along the wall.

"I was trying to get them to move so I could put the bucket in properly, without it falling over." I lied through my teeth, making sure that the little piece of paper was neatly folded into a tiny ball in the corner of my pocket. Ray left quickly before we got back to Gerard's office. He was probably terrified of him; I was quite terrified of him myself, but I loved him nonetheless.
                                      ~>•<~

I knocked on the door, making sure that he was still in there. He coughed, letting me know that he was still alive. I closed the door behind me, pulling the blinds down.

"Frankie?" He called, staring directly out of the window. I said nothing, creeping up behind him. I placed my hands over his eyes, feeling his eyelashes bat gently against my skin.

"Guess who." I chuckled. He lifted his head, nibbling on my hands. I walked around, straddling his legs. I adjusted myself so that I was comfortable, watching his eyelids flutter from time to time.

"God." He mumbled quietly, grabbing hold of my hips, his grip strong. His nails digging into my skin.

"You've been waiting for me, haven't you?" I asked, I was holding his head to face me. Staring directly into his now dark, soulless eyes. He nodded quickly, trying to bite my hands again. I scolded him, moving my hands away from his face.

"Please?" He begged, his cold hand picking mine up, placing it against his cheek. My skin felt like it singed against his, the cold of his skin making him feel corpse-like. I shook my head, wanting to prolong his affections towards me. I could see him getting slightly angry from me refusing him in that way.

"Please." He hissed through his teeth, eyes growing wilder and wilder as the seconds ticked by. I pouted, mocking him. He hissed again, picking me up, my legs wrapped around his waist. I was completely taken aback. More so when he pushed me against the wall, smashing his mouth against mine. He chewed on my bottom lip, the now familiar, yet oddly pleasuring taste of blood pouring into my mouth.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Biblical by Biffy Clyro

A.N
I feel like I haven't updated in aaaages, so I'll probably write some more chapters today so I can have them up this week. Next chapter will most certainly have some smut in it, (sorry/ not kinda sorry to those people that don't particularly like it) but what's a Frerard fic without it? XD anyway, don't forget to vote and comment, it really helps me out (I've said this a million gajillion times)