Twenty Two

Gerard P.O.V

How dare he leave me again, he knew that I couldn't cope without him. Every sound ricocheted off  my skull, everything ten million times louder than normal. The boy in my head- he laughed like the ignorant bitch he was in the corner of the room. Getting enjoyment out of my shameful demise. I was hyperventilating as he rocked me from side to side, trying to calm me down.

"You're not allowed to leave me." I said, sobbing quietly into his chest. It was difficult to break, and I felt incredibly sick. Nausea had come over me like crashing waves against a beach. I let go of Frank, so that I could scramble over to the bin. I wretched and wretched until something at least came up. He looked on with horror, unable to watch the blubbering mess that I had turned into. It wasn't just stomach contents that I had been throwing up, well- the vast majority of it was. The other half was blood. Blackened blood, it had probably been congregating there for a while.

"Gee, are you okay?" He asked, attempting to crawl over to me. I held my hand out, stopping him from comforting me. I wretched again, throwing up into the small bin.

"Just fine." I said through tears, my stomach flipping and turning inside my body. The boy in my head was getting excitement out of what was happening to me. I sent him a dirty look, his hands shot up to defend himself.

"Sure?" Frankie asked again, his face twisted into a look of sheer terror. I nodded, my legs wrapped around the bin, my body leant over it. My world was spinning, my head felt like a firework show- minus the happiness and the colours. Frankie stood up, his hands on his hips. He towered over me, feeling sorry for me. I could sense it in his body language.

"Stop feeling sorry for me." I gulped, wiping my watering eyes.

"Why? Gee, you can't be this impenetrable fortress of pure terror. You have to have a little human emotion inside you. Which I know is in there somewhere." He smiled, sitting down in front of me. I scowled, moving back a little with my bin between my legs.

"Come on, don't be grumpy." He mocked me, trying to get a smile from me. My lips twitched, unable to resist his charm.

"Don't make me laugh, I'll throw up again." I said, my world still spinning. He pouted, resting his head in the palm of his hand. I wretched again, nothing coming out this time. I hadn't eaten for a while, so there was nothing to come out.

"You'll throw up air Gee. Don't be silly." He said, moving the bin out of the way, pulling me into a hug.
~>•<~

He laid next to me on the floor, his hand resting on my stomach. It rose and fell to the pattern of my breathing.

"Frankie?" I asked, hoping that he was still awake. I had a few things that I wanted to tell him. He rolled over, so that he was facing me properly. Face to face.

"Mhm?" He asked, he looked sleepy. But I had to tell him what I was thinking. It was important.

"I don't want to stay here anymore. I hate it. It doesn't feel the way a home should feel. I want to go to my home. We can stay there." I said, cupping his cheek with my cold hands. He nibbled my skin affectionately.

"Me too Gee, I can't stand it here. There's so much torment, and hatred, and death just lingering around in here. I just want to leave." He whined, then it was settled. We would leave; together. I sat up, sliding him across the floor so that his head was resting on my knee, so that he was looking up at me.

"Let's go, let's go right now." I said to him, smiling down at him. He frowned, there was something wrong.

"What about the staff, and the other patients?" He pouted, puckering his lips. I leant down, kissing him lightly on them, tapping his nose.

"Fuck, them." I said slowly, trying to keep my breathing at a steady pace. Frank rolled his eyes, grabbing hold of my head to bring me back down to him again. He squeezed my cheeks, making my face look ridiculous.

"That would be cheating, dear." He poked me in the cheek, letting go of my face. I went to bite his finger as he poked me, but I missed.
I picked him up, holding him against the wall. He chuckled as I pressed my forehead against his.

"I love you Frankie." I said, telling him for the millionth time. But he definitely had to remember how much I loved him. In the beginning, I hadn't really planned on falling for him. My plan was to just use him to help me to get where I was then. But, I knew that for some reason, he cared about me. Nobody had ever cared for me before, not even my parents. They cared only for their money and their trophy child, not their mentally disturbed son- who had consequently ended their lives. It was for the best, I had always told myself. They didn't deserve to live with their evil ways- they didn't even deserve to breathe.

"I love you too Gee." He whispered into my neck, I smiled uncontrollably.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- Fashion by David Bowie

A.N
So this chapter's song has literally nothing to do with the actual chapter- but it's literally my favourite thing at the moment- besides Rocky Horror and Evan Peters ;) I feel like this chapter is just a filler, so I apologise if it's crappy XD don't forget to comment and vote (: