Fourteen

Frank P.O.V

I woke up to Gerard playing with my hair. I was aching, insanely bad. I turned to face him, smiling. He grinned, stroking my cheek with his boney finger.

"Morning." He said, the grin still stuck to his face with superglue.

"Morning." I giggled, my hand on his stomach. His skin was unnaturally warm, but I was appreciative about it.

"We should probably take a look outside. Come on." Gerard said, standing. He helped me up, holding out an arm for me to grasp. After making sure we were both fully clothed, he unlocked the door.
To my surprise, it wasn't complete carnage. Instead, people seemed to be calmer. Without the meds. It was the meds that were keeping them insane. A man was strolling by, muttering to himself. Whatever he was saying was completely inaudible. Gerard sniggered, grabbing hold of my hand, dragging me along the corridor with him.
                                     ~>•<~

Gerard had grown hungry, and was pulling faces at pretty much everyone. He was growing bored of walking around and listening to his stomach moaning at him.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him, breaking the silence that was growing more and more between us. He turned to me, bottom lip pouting. I rolled my eyes sarcastically and stopped walking.

He had decided to take a detour back to his old ward, the door was already wide open. Gerard growled; even though we had taken over the Director's office, he didn't like anybody in his part of the hospital. It was his part of the hospital, not anybody else's. He kept a tight grasp on my hand, the blood struggling to flow through it as a result.  It was Sam, he was cackling to himself; in Gerard's old cell.

"What rights do you have, that allow you in here?" Gerard hissed, dropping my hand as he stood in the doorway.

"You aren't using it, so I figured that I could." Sam said, that creepy evil smile terrifying me. I decided to take a step back; I was never keen on Sam. The things that he would say to himself, loud enough for me to hear him clearly. It was vile, disgusting. Detailing the unforgivable things that he wanted to do to various little children. It made me gag.

"No. This is my hospital. This is my ward. Get out."  For once, Gerard was truly scaring me. The menace in his voice was intimidating, and quite honestly I wanted to leave. To go back to the office and forget about what was going on.

"What are you going to do about it?" Sam challenged Gerard, and I didn't want to stick around to learn the results.

"Frankie, baby, go to the canteen and grab some food or something. I have some business to attend to." Gerard turned to me, his eyes animalistic. I nodded, not wanting to protest and get on the wrong side of him. After last night, I never wanted to get on the wrong side of him. I nodded quickly, he smiled, closing the door behind himself. I walked quickly, not bothering to close the door. I just wanted to get away from the situation.
~>•<~

I had ransacked the kitchen, and was siting alone in the canteen. I could hear the odd scream and whine of the patients, and the wind abusing the old windows. There was a creak of a door behind me, I froze.

"Why are you sat down here all alone?" It was Ray, he was incredibly confused. Probably because he knew how attached Gerard was to me. I shrugged, pushing my food around my plate. "I'm surprised Gerard hasn't surgically joined you at his hip already." He chuckled, sitting down next to me. He grimaced at my plate, pushing it away from me- for my own good.

"No. Not quite yet. But I'm pretty sure that he's killing somebody as we speak. You know Sam the Sex offender?" I asked him, Ray raised his eyebrow. He probably thought that having Sam destroyed was a good thing.

"Meh. It's for his own good. I mean the sick things that that man says. I'm surprised that he hasn't tried to take advantage of you in your sleep. He's done that before." Ray grimaced, his fingers tapping against the table. Okay, maybe Gerard killing Sam was a good thing. He was a sick fuck. But, that doesn't mean that he had to kill him like that. He could've just locked him in a room for God's sake. I would've thought that Gee had had enough of his killing ways- evidentially not.

"Well, Frank my dear, I've gotta go. My wife and son are waiting in my room. They were both here. Mostly because of me- but we won't talk about that." He slapped me on the back, I leant forwards from the force. I smiled, deciding to leave the plate on the table for somebody to find. I wasn't hungry anymore.

I made my way back to the office, not expecting to find Gerard waiting for me there. I closed the door, leaving it unlocked so that he could get back in. However much I despised Sam, I didn't really want him to be dead. Although, as it was Gerard, I knew that he definitely would be. I sat in the chair at the desk, spinning around aimlessly. Then something caught my eye. A large, metal filing cabinet. Probably where they kept everybody's folders. I tried to not allow curiosity to get the best of me, but I had already given in. I waltzed over to the cabinet, searching under the second name 'Way'. Not noticing that there wasn't only me in the room.
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco

A.N
It took me a day or so to write his chapter, for some reason I was finding it difficult :/ but never fear, a double update is drawing near :3 I genuinely hope that you're enjoying reading this story so far, because I'm enjoying writing it. Don't forget to vote and comment, because it helps me out a lot